Thoughts on Corsair K70 RGB

Hi guys, I know there are probably hundreds of these threads floating around, but I wanted to hear some more opinions. I'm replacing my mechanical 60% keyboard with a full sized one and currently I like the looks of the G710+. But, for just a little more I could get a K70 RGB, and daaaaang that's a good looking keyboard. I've  heard that there are quality issues with them, and I've also heard that they're really good. My favorite switch cherry browns, and I'm really light on my key presses, so if it's just a fault with people who go ham on their keyboard, that doesn't sound like an issue that I would have.

But I'd love to hear some experience from people who own this keyboard or owned it in the past. Good and bad are welcome! I want to know if this is a purchase worth making!

got a K95, its great

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Got a k65,its outstanding now after the firmware update. Haven't had mine long (3 months) everything still works. I suck at typing on reds. Hate for membranes is strong,not really but, the feeling is more pronounced everyday...ish. I still like the colors, play alot of rts with keybindings i forget. Software isn't bad, people are dumb, pay more taxes for better schools.

got a K95, its great

How is the durability though? I've heard people saying that their switches break or the LEDs stop working. Is that a user thing or does it seem like it could happen?

I love my K70. Definitely glad I got it. 

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

How is the durability though? I've heard people saying that their switches break or the LEDs stop working. Is that a user thing or does it seem like it could happen?

the switches never break

the keyboard construction is some of the best in the world

some of the LEDs started dying after about a year, but that's because its a regular K95, not an RGB

the RGB keyboards do not have this issue

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020