G700s or G502 or m65 or sabre

Thenothing

Which mouse is better in an overall performance? I don't really care if it is wireless or wired I just need to know which one is the best for gaming

Which mouse is better in an overall performance? I don't really care if it is wireless or wired I just need to know which one is the best for gaming

The G502 has a much, much better sensor.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I have a G502, and I really like it. I use it for gaming and don't have much to complain about.

I prefer my G700s due to the shape. The Proteus Core is nice, but I like the thumb cradle of the 700s.

AFAIK, they perform similarly. My vote is to go with comfort.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Well nvm I changed my mind should I get corsair vengeance m65 or corsair sabre

Well nvm I changed my mind should I get corsair vengeance m65 or corsair sabre

I love my corsair sabre, I got the optical version and love it.  I looked at the m65 but some people complain about the rough texture on the side and I don't need a sniper button.  The new logitech mice are too big for my claw grip except the weird shaped g302. Sabre optical all the way(I believe the optical version is a bestbuy exclusive)

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

Keep in mind that the G502, while having the best sensor I think, may or may not feel comfortable to you. It feels terrible in my hands. It's way too thin for me. With the way I hold my mouse I have just about nowhere to put my ring and pinkie finger.

You may feel differently about it though.

Edit: Disregard this. I just saw your post about deciding between the M65 and Sabre.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I have the M65 RGB myself and really enjoy it, especially for FPS playing. The sensor and adjustment software has been great so far.

Intel 4690k | MSI GTX 970 | Kingston Fury 8gb 1866MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 250gb | WD Blue 1TB

Asus Z97-A | Corsair H100i | XFX 650W | Corsair Vengeance M65 RGB | Corsair Obsidian 450D

I would probably go with the g502, i like the naos 700 though. Just personal preference. The g502 has 1000x more features but i like the shape of the noas7000