EVGA GTX 750Ti backplate?

RollinLower

when i build my case i noticed the hoses from my CPU watercooler are touching the back of my GPU. therefore i wanted to install a backplate.

thing is, the only backplate i can find is this one from EVGA. and i have a full size MSI GTX 750Ti TwinFrozr.

so, question at hand is; will this backplate still fit my card? and if it doesn't, are there any alternatives i should look at?

thanks in advance! :Dpost-226488-0-13066400-1431021968_thumb.

Dont need a backplate for a low end card in my opinion.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Dont need a backplate for a low end card in my opinion.

i just explained how i need it, because other hardware is touching the back of the card. it's not about low-end, it's about general functionality! :P

It should probably fit pretty well, but maybe not perfect. Twin frozr 750ti's are a bit longer than the evga ones....so..

I know, but it wont matter if the hoses are touching your gpu, and if it ever breaks you could just upgrade and get a new gpu.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

i just explained how i need it, because other hardware is touching the back of the card. it's not about low-end, it's about general functionality! :P

why do you care if the tubes are touching the back of the card... >.>

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

I know, but it wont matter if the hoses are touching your gpu, and if it ever breaks you could just upgrade and get a new gpu.

you don't even consider the fact i might not want the GPU to break, do you? :huh:

why do you care if the tubes are touching the back of the card... >.>

because it's a LAN party build, so the tubes won't be stationary on the back. they'll be rubbing around over the card during transport. not quite pleasant imho