My New Baby

Killerkingjack

CPU - I7 4790 I didnt want the K simply because i dont feel the need to over clock, as it is really not necessary for this CPU

GPU - A GTX 760 I got from my old build , It saved me buying a new one.

PSU - Antec 500W I got this for the fact it was good & simply cheaper than most other branded PSU's

Motherboard - MSI G43 Gaming resonable price , great quality & nice features. 

CPU Cooler - H80I i wanted something that could provided a nice amount of power whiled sticking to the budget , I got this rather than the h100i because i couldn't stretch the budget any further. 

Case - Corsair 100R its cheap & very nicely made for the price as well as looking great.

Ram - 8 gb's of corsair hyper fury, it was cheap what else can i say.

SSD Boot - Sandisk x110 good price to performance ratio.

HDD - 1TB WD blue, it was in my old build and saved me from having to download alot of my stuff again.

Pics will be posted when I get home, Please can you guys tell me what looks good on the LEDS For the H80i!

Congratulations on the new baby! Is it a boy or girl and what is it's name?

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

I.. uh.. have extremely mixed feelings about this build, but I am biting my tongue because I could risk getting banned.

I.. uh.. have extremely mixed feelings about this build, but I am biting my tongue because I could risk getting banned.

Please just say?

Congratulations on the new baby! Is it a boy or girl and what is it's name?

Still thinking of one! hmmm.. Any suggestions? 

What did it all cost you?

All in all.. About 12000 south african Rand. so 650 GBP. about 700 ish dollars... 

EDIT: thats just for the new parts, I got the GTX 760 at time of realese for about 200GBP when i still lived in England, The hard drive I got from my uncle haha! 

CPU - I7 4790 I didnt want the K simply because i dont feel the need to over clock, as it is really not necessary for this CPU

GPU - A GTX 760 I got from my old build , It saved me buying a new one.

PSU - Antec 500W I got this for the fact it was good & simply cheaper than most other branded PSU's

Motherboard - MSI G43 Gaming resonable price , great quality & nice features. 

CPU Cooler - H80I i wanted something that could provided a nice amount of power whiled sticking to the budget , I got this rather than the h100i because i couldn't stretch the budget any further. 

Case - Corsair 100R its cheap & very nicely made for the price as well as looking great.

Ram - 8 gb's of corsair hyper fury, it was cheap what else can i say.

SSD Boot - Sandisk x110 good price to performance ratio.

HDD - 1TB WD blue, it was in my old build and saved me from having to download alot of my stuff again.

Pics will be posted when I get home, Please can you guys tell me what looks good on the LEDS For the H80i!

Erm. Looks ok. Anyway, you can slowly save up then upgrade maybe your GPU? As long as it works and could perform for now, to me its good.

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

Erm. Looks ok. Anyway, you can slowly save up then upgrade maybe your GPU? As long as it works and could perform for now, to me its good.

Thats the plan , I should have enough money by september looking at a 970 Or 780.. probably the  970. 

Thats the plan , I should have enough money by september looking at a 970 Or 780.. probably the  970. 

defintly pick the 970 :D

Im scared.. Its cold.. Please i dont want to be deleted.. I wanna sing!