How long have you been playing GTA online for?

bydus

Just wondering if people who played on ps3 ps4 and now on pc are still enjoying it :) 

A total of 0 hrs and 0 minutes, because I have no friends to play with. Also I haven't finished the single player yet and I would like to do that at some point. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Ps3,stopped when i hit 60 days in bad sport. Started again fun with friends still. Also the only game that can make my 970 go to 70c oced

A total of 0 hrs and 0 minutes, because I have no friends to play with. Also I haven't finished the single player yet and I would like to do that at some point.

join the LTTU, its the linus tech tips crew.

I have 70 hours logged on PC and played the Xbox 360 version for about 9 months and I still think I'm not even half done with all this game has to offer

Ps3,stopped when i hit 60 days in bad sport. Started again fun with friends still. Also the only game that can make my 970 go to 70c oced

Mine only goes to 60 and I'm running reference :P

I'll be your friend to play with (gta, get your mind out of the gutter)

Mine only goes to 60 and I'm running reference :P

mine would go to 60 but i love those adv setting and dont mid 45 fps in 3rd person games. So no more stock clock for me.

mine would go to 60 but i love those adv setting and dont mid 45 fps in 3rd person games. So no more stock clock for me.

I can't do full advanced settings cuz I get MAJOR ARTIFACTS and now I have to run in DX10 but it still runs at smooth 60fps

I can't do full advanced settings cuz I get MAJOR ARTIFACTS and now I have to run in DX10 but it still runs at smooth 60fps

eh its so pretty with everything up or most things. Well, im only getting 45ish when im going crazy in the mountains. Most the time above 60,no vsync.

I have a good 4 days of ingame time on PC so far and still loving it. Could easily have spent more time but I'm far ahead of my friends level-wise and it's a lot more fun to play with them than alone. :)

Played it for atleast a month on PS3 then gave the game to my friend. Been playing Online for about a week. I decided to just play single player until server issues and whatnot were fixed. I want to say I have atleast 50 hours of playing Online and about 50 hours of single player.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Yeah join LTTU. We are here to help you out. :D

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Well, I first bought it in PS3 on launch day(pre-ordered the winter before it came it

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W