[NEW] Chrome page loading icon.

Arty

Chrome Got a new page loading icon...+animation

At least in the dev version

i knew i wasn't crazy xD.

Hypercam was on wrong encoder sry for shit quality.

at least it is in 60fps :)

Video is unlisted btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzcE304j65U

Edited by Arty

Best Tech News of the year!

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

jesus slow day on the news front or what

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Its odd how i have seen a lot of potential news but no one has made threads about them yet

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Its odd how i have seen a lot of potential news but no one has made threads about them yet

make a move

make a move

ive given up doing news and well due to my job im not really allowed to do it anymore.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I was gonna try it but then I remembered that I use Firefox

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I was gonna try it but then I remembered that I use Firefox

lmao

well, it doesnt look THAT much diffrent to me, is this really worth a news topic? i mean, a small change which most people even won't notice or benefit from.

ive given up doing news and well due to my job im not really allowed to do it anymore.

i would like to give it a shot(after i have slept) just DM me the links :D

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

well, it doesnt look THAT much diffrent to me, is this really worth a news topic? i mean, a small change which most people even won't notice or benefit from.

i would like to give it a shot(after i have slept) just DM me the links :D

Well the icon is dif

and instead of spinning, it does that spin and bounce thing.

it jumped at my instantly . mostly because of the spin bounce, my peripherals saw it real fast.

Well the icon is dif

and instead of spinning, it does that spin and bounce thing.

it jumped at my instantly . mostly because of the spin bounce, my peripherals saw it real fast.

might be that i use firefox mostly and just launched chrome to see the diffrence, ohh well guess its not for everybody to notice things like that.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

might be that i use firefox mostly and just launched chrome to see the diffrence, ohh well guess its not for everybody to notice things like that.

its not in the stable or beta  version yet

only in the dev chrome

wow firefox has that for ages :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

it's like the windows one without the dots.

It matches the loading icon on Lollipop

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus