Vessel is slow

zippe5

Hi, I cant seem to load any vessel video. That service seems very slow. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Nope, things are instant, just takes a while to buffer for me because of slow internet.

Same problem here, seems like they are having some server problems.

de3ceadc9f.png

Vessel issues are always per-user, and are typically hard to replicate. For me, it is working very well, and I just finished watching LinusTechTips' newest video in High, with no buffering. That being said, last night I couldn't watch anything without buffering every few seconds, but my Twitch Stream (set in Source) was working fine. (No, I did not run these two at the same time.)

I'v had that buffering issue as well. And twitch in source can buffer very much with popular streams. But talking about the issue at hand, looks like it doesnt affect the US? i live in Europe.

Edited by zippe5

Vessel issues are always per-user, and are typically hard to replicate. For me, it is working very well, and I just finished watching LinusTechTips' newest video in High, with no buffering. That being said, last night I couldn't watch anything without buffering every few seconds, but my Twitch Stream (set in Source) was working fine. (No, I did not run these two at the same time.)

I just connected to my US VPN and it is working fine. If I disconnect again, it stops working, so it looks like there might be some problems with vessel in Europe.

I just connected to my US VPN and it is working fine. If I disconnect again, it stops working, so it looks like there might be some problems with vessel in Europe.

Thx for the tip! Just finished watching linus's new office video :)

-snip-

Way to make intellectual conversation. Your comment is invalid /end of discussion

Saying HTTP error for me.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Something I noticed last time I browsed their code, when analysing network traffic and switching video quality, is that they serve content from several different CDN's. They simply don't have enough money to host everything themselves. Unfortunately this means that sometimes, chance based, you might stream a video from one of the slower sources, causing buffer issues. 

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Jup seems that Vessel in Europe is having some issues. Can't even load the home page at the moment...

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD