Custom sleeved PSU cables?

Statecat

I've been looking around, and I've stumbled across many different sites, but can't really find what I need. I basically want a custom olive drab and black sleeved cable kit. Is there a site where I can do a custom order or the like? I definitely do not want to do it myself. It is ridiculously labor intensive.

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

*SQUEAL!!* 

Oh I don't know custom. Cable mod is my choice:  http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Cablemod

Doesn't offer the colors that you intend ( Olive drab ), but... its there if you need it.

LutroO makes great sleeved cables.

Personally, I'm using bitfenix alchemy extensions and they're really good quality.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

LutroO makes great sleeved cables.

Personally, I'm using bitfenix alchemy extensions and they're really good quality.

Heard about Lutro0 through Jayztwocents. Do you need to email them to get the kind of thing I'm looking for?

Ah. Disappointing. Thank you for the link anyway. It helps. (:

But really for cables, who would have olive green. Its such an odd colour there :/

Do they even have paracord for that colour? lol

Heard about Lutro0 through Jayztwocents. Do you need to email them to get the kind of thing I'm looking for?

If he doesn't have in stock the colour combination you want, yeah.

But really for cables, who would have olive green. Its such an odd colour there :/

I've seen some custom olive green ones for military themed builds, actually.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

I'm buying a Corsair C70 and theming it after my father and his crew's air squadron. So it's going to be heavily military themed. ^_^ Perfect thing to build before I head off to college.

If he doesn't have in stock the colour combination you want, yeah.

I've seen some custom olive green ones for military themed builds, actually.

Yup! Hit the nail on the head friend! That's what I'm going for. :3

Yup! Hit the nail on the head friend! That's what I'm going for. :3

Don't forget to show us the final results. I really like military inspired builds.

Don't forget to show us the final results. I really like military inspired builds.

Oh you've got it! Once the money rolls in this week, and I have given my tithe I'll be ordering all the parts and assembling everything. ^_^ I'm torn with the graphics card. A 980ti is coming out soon. If I buy a Titan x I wonder if I can sell it and then use the money to buy an MSI or Gigabyte modded Ti. I honestly don't need the 12 fracken gigs. Just the architecture. xD

I just bought some sleeving from lutro0. It was my first time sleeving and it is a long Time consuming process. But the quality and the costumer service they have, it's great! The sleeving are stiff and tight, and it doesn't fray as easily. Here are the results of my sleeving I've done yesterday, I've only done the EPS, 24-pin, and 6pin PCI-E X 4.

came with leftover for mistakes when I bought 75ft for blue and 75ft for white.

(Only costed me 50+6$ shipping for the sleeving and pin removal tool)

73b18527497b3ea38f5e7811867e1728.jpge53f1573f461a19b4a0551b602a93834.jpg82702594cc0cdbbf86fc68f93b1d908f.jpg

I've been looking around, and I've stumbled across many different sites, but can't really find what I need. I basically want a custom olive drab and black sleeved cable kit. Is there a site where I can do a custom order or the like? I definitely do not want to do it myself. It is ridiculously labor intensive.

Give @modguru a shout. They are my choice and I am sure they will be able to help you.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I suggest you message Sanctum Sleeving they done JayzTwoCents cables, their email is here > Contact@sanctumsleeving.com they are US based.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Icemodz.com offers a lifetime guarantee on all their products. If you're in the EU the shipping isn't even so expensive from Iceland.  

I just bought some sleeving from lutro0. It was my first time sleeving and it is a long Time consuming process. But the quality and the costumer service they have, it's great! The sleeving are stiff and tight, and it doesn't fray as easily. Here are the results of my sleeving I've done yesterday, I've only done the EPS, 24-pin, and 6pin PCI-E X 4.

came with leftover for mistakes when I bought 75ft for blue and 75ft for white.

(Only costed me 50+6$ shipping for the sleeving and pin removal tool)

73b18527497b3ea38f5e7811867e1728.jpge53f1573f461a19b4a0551b602a93834.jpg82702594cc0cdbbf86fc68f93b1d908f.jpg

Impressive!

Thanks @Nosfy

@

Statecat We can definitely sleeve for you! You can talk to us over at https://modguru.net

Sorry for the horrid response time. Bronchitis! Hahaha. I'll give you guys a try!

I suggest you message Sanctum Sleeving they done JayzTwoCents cables, their email is here > Contact@sanctumsleeving.com they are US based.

Another choice. I'll have to compare the pricing! (:

my suggestion would be to go on ebay and look for it, many of these big name company's charge a lot for custom cables, don't forget about shipping !  

look for 'Modpcuk' on ebay.. they have quite the range of products 

another company would be 'ultimate personal computers' they offer good pricing and free shipping on orders above $50

they are also a member in this forum 

@Statecat I would recommend you to go for extensions if you have some shortenings in the budget area

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever