Giveaway!!! Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Uplay Download key!!!!!

Anubikai

I was gonna give it away in some contest but it seems this is a much easier way to do it... i copied the idea on how to give away the key from solosdk's thread on his windows 8 key giveaway

so here goes, if you want to enter to get in with a chance of winning the key then...

How to enter:

1. Just post a reason why you should get the code......

24 hours from posting this post (lol) the winner will be chosen by me counting the number of comments and then asking my brother to choose a random number. SO if there was 65 comments i would ask my brother to choose a number between 2 and 65.....so yeah.

Thanks for your interest and good luck!

-Anubikai

THE WINNER IS

nemesis9991

Edited by Anubikai
Like farming is not permitted.

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

I am bored to hell

Also, you could use randomizer like random.org?

That like farming ._.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Have no money for the summer sale so I'm in need of some games to keep me entertained over the summer holidays :D

Because I want to thank you when I win! (or when I don't)

That like farming ._.

i changed it just for you =)

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

Because I like to play games

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Why not, It isn't like what they are asking is like farming at all xD

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I want to play it because I haven't logged in to my uplay after I finished AC 3 ;D

I was supposed to get this in the retroactive never settle, but AMD never emailed me a code :(

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

I dont want to play it because my computer would crash & burn and i would jump out of the window thankyou goodbye!

because my friend really needs to experience the fucking hilariousness of it XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I'm batman if you choose me now i will not look for you but if you dont i will look for you i will find you and i will kill you.

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

You should choose me (even though that's not how this is working) because I don't have a paypal account and I can't buy anything from the steam summer sale :(

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

That game looks cool

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

I should get the code because engineers like to throw leaves on the belly of rubber door handles and quite simply, I like engineers..... who else has a better reason than this????????

I can't buy any games right now. Also, my avatar is epic.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

My reason:
iSs46.gif

But yeah, it looks like quite the fun game.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for the giveaway OP.

I really want to play this fine piece of neon bloody awesomeness!!!

choose my beacuse i missed my most wanted game

discount on steam summer sale

In my country 1 us dollar feels like a 100, so i cannot even afford a game for 5 dollars.

My only purchase on steam was the humble thq bundle.

So i would like to play this game because i have seen the gameplay videos of this game and read the reviews that this game is awesome.