[GMG] Witcher 3 only $38.99?!? 35% off discount

Dealzon

The Witcher 3's May 19th release is only two weeks away. Today GMG cut the upcoming title's price from $59.99 to a mere $38.99. That makes the lowest price yet from a digitally authorized retailer.

GMG typically has coupon offers, but this one is a straight up instant discount. No coupons will stack with this discount for more savings.

Word from GMG is this will probably end tomorrow.

Update: Found a 20% off code that works on the game somehow. YMMV on that one.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Meh, on r/softwareswap they go for like $22-25 and even on G2A they're cheaper.

CPU: i7 4790k Mobo: Gigabyte GA Z97X Gaming 5 Cooler: Corsair H80i GPU:Reference GTX 970 SSD: Crucial MX100 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: Corsair CS750M Gold 80+ RAM: A-Data XPG V3 8GB OS: Windows 8.1 Case: NZXT H440 Razer Edition Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Chroma Headset: Razer Kraken Pro 7.1 Surround Sound

Extra 970 for SLI, another SSD

Meh, on r/softwareswap they go for like $22-25 and even on G2A they're cheaper.

shrug it'll always be cheaper from unauthorized resellers such as G2A/kinguin etc. - especially for DRM-free GOG keys.

I think there's a bunch of keys that got generated too cuz of the nvidia card attached keys.

I would get this if it weren't for the fact that I still have yet to beat the first 2  ^_^

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

I would get this if it weren't for the fact that I still have yet to beat the first 2  ^_^

Yeah I'd play the first two before you tackle this. They usually go on sale for around $1.50 to $3 and IMO are well worth it.

By the time you finish.. this will be dirt cheap.

You can just play the second game as it tells you everything that happens in the first one save you some time

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C