Best Backpack for Gamer/Student

af19

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had any backpack recommendations for a student/gamer. My school is making my buy a 15" MacBook Pro, which the backpack will need to fit, along with earbuds, Razer Goliathus Mouse Pad, Razer Deathadder, and five binders. I have been looking at both of the Everki laptops Linus reviewed and the Razer Tactical Bag Linus recently reviewed.

Sincerely af19

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had any backpack recommendations for a student/gamer. My school is making my buy a 15" MacBook Pro, which the backpack will need to fit, along with earbuds, Razer Goliathus Mouse Pad, Razer Deathadder, and five binders. I have been looking at both of the Everki laptops Linus reviewed and the Razer Tactical Bag Linus recently reviewed.

Sincerely af19

TBH, most backpacks, with a laptop compartement (like many these days), will do you just fine, as the macbook isnt overly big...

You can spend the extra for all the nooks and crannies for all the nerdy stuffs, but it will also cost much more...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Hey you :D af19

Hello all,
Sincerely af19

The Razer bag is just another fan article in the end so just invest in a goob quality school bag most of them come with Laptop apartments like Lord_Karango17 said :D

so dont get something too fancy and dont throw your money out of the window just because razer has made it ;)

(btw. your mouspad can be rolled up and your mouse is pretty tiny too soooo yeah :D)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

the thule bags are really nice check em out!

Hello all,

Sincerely af19

Check out the bags on incase they do some awesome bags for macbooks, everki are great too

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You didn't mention your budget. I did a tons of research before buying one for me and I will gladly recommend 

Dakine Duel Backpack http://www.amazon.com/Dakine-Duel-Backpack-26-Liter-Carbon/product-reviews/B00ASPZ35O/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewopt_srt?showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent&reviewerType=all_reviews&formatType=all_formats&filterByStar=all_stars&pageNumber=1

I bought the bluish(jeans) one which looks great in person. you can check out my review on Amazon as well.

I use this, great backpack with loads of space for laptop, accessories and books. I have had it for 5 months now and seems very sturdy

CPU  Intel i7 5820k Motherboard Asus X99-S  RAM  32GB (8x4) Kingston Hyper X Fury GPU EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 iCX Case Fractal Design R4 Windowed Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Crucial M500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU Corsair RM1000 Display 2x Asus VS239HV Cooling  Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard  Corsair K70 RGB Mouse Logitech G502 Gaming Surface Razer Golitahus Extended Speed