"I wish you the success you have prepared for."

Shakaza

Your understanding of how it will be and how you think it's going to be is most likely way off, until you first experience it for yourself. There are many things I don't know myself... 

Can't be any worse than delivering for domino's and living on my own, 6.75 an hour, 50-ish hours a week. Shit for tips.

And I had two room mates, whom I both worked with, that helped pay the bills. rented a house for $450 a month. The biggest difference, is that this time I won't rent to own a TV, couch, and pay for TV

Precisely: most people should know the answers out of interest in the subject not blunt force memorization the night before and busywork it's just another way to force people into memorizing data and not actually achieve understanding and henceforth learning.

I've said that my entire life. The answer I get is always the same "you can't fight the system". The fuck you can, the japanese might say "the nail that sticks out, gets hammered", I say "the nail that sticks out, occasionally snags someones foot, gives them tetanus, and kills them"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Welp! Off to bed for me, then! I should probably go to sleep fairly early...and eat breakfast.

And! Opinions...and stuff...things?

I'm going now! ...good-bye... :D

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Can't be any worse than delivering for domino's and living on my own, 6.75 an hour, 50-ish hours a week. Shit for tips.

And I had two room mates, whom I both worked with, that helped pay the bills. rented a house for $450 a month. The biggest difference, is that this time I won't rent to own a TV, couch, and pay for TV

Ahh that's unfortunate that you don't deliver where I am, I always hammer food delivery people with a fat tip. You've always got a option to change things up, I don't know your full story, what your good at, or what your environmental circumstances are, but I do know there is always a way to improve your standard of living. You just gotta find it, have you thought about the stock market? Risk planning financially? Give a high yield ETF a go(better than a savings account, heck just a standard ETF is better than that)? 

Change your diet? Living habit? What types of necessities you buy? Gonna sound cliche here but if there is a will there is a way! 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ahh that's unfortunate that you don't deliver where I am, I always hammer food delivery people with a fat tip. You've always got a option to change things up, I don't know your full story, what your good at, or what your environmental circumstances are, but I do know there is always a way to improve your standard of living. You just gotta find it, have you thought about the stock market? Risk planning financially? Give a high yield ETF a go(better than a savings account, heck just a standard ETF is better than that)? 

Change your diet? Living habit? What types of necessities you buy? Gonna sound cliche here but if there is a will there is a way! 

Right now, I'm trying to get through ECPI on a networking security degree, once I do that, get a decent job, continue with the degree program to a 4 year degree, then get a better job, start buying property to rent out (or any other guaranteeable, profitable action) and hopefully get to a point where I can pursue my interests as a means of making money. I have a lot of interests, like case design, black smithing, robot building (which I've never done), game design (which I've never done but have some ideas that I think are killer) etc.

I hate to sound cliche as well, but I'm trying to build a decent foundation upon which to let my imagination take flight....

Right now, I'm trying to get through ECPI on a networking security degree, once I do that, get a decent job, continue with the degree program to a 4 year degree, then get a better job, start buying property to rent out (or any other guaranteeable, profitable action) and hopefully get to a point where I can pursue my interests as a means of making money. I have a lot of interests, like case design, black smithing, robot building (which I've never done), game design (which I've never done but have some ideas that I think are killer) etc.

I hate to sound cliche as well, but I'm trying to build a decent foundation upon which to let my imagination take flight....

Good for you!

Be aware of the headache inducing tenants your bound to receive when you enter the housing business. I've had my fair share of stories.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Good for you!

Be aware of the headache inducing tenants your bound to receive when you enter the housing business. I've had my fair share of stories.

Oh no doubt. Which is why I am giving consideration to renting land for other purposes. I know when I buy my first piece of property, it will be a good chunk (50 acres minimum) that I will that out to a farmer or tree farmer, in order to either pay for itself, or hopefully because I don't want to get loans to buy the property, pay for the house I will want to build on it.