[Games Republic] Star Wars Titles 70% Off + 15% off Coupon

Dealzon

Games Republic is running a Star Wars May The 4th Be With You sale with instant discounts up to 70% off instantly several classic Star Wars titles. On top of that there's a 15% off coupon code that cuts the price additionally.

Use Discount Code: 1ST-BIRTHDAY-15OFF

Sale ends on May 6th.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Gimme gimme

Too bad I got them in the steam star wars collection, I really could have saved quite a lot of money.

Why not end on may 4th happy may teh fourth

You have Revenge of the fifth to celebrate as well.

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

It's great and all, but I just wish my PC could meet the requirements...

Says they aren't available in my country. So sad. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Ignoring prices... which one is the must-have? 

If you have not already played it Knights of the Old Republic is an amazing rpg.  The second one was kind of "meh" and not really worth the time in my opinion.