I need a new backpack!

ok guys i need a new backpack! i needs to be large enough to hold multiple textbooks, a laptop, and a water bottle. im looking for something the size of Oakleys kitchen sink or razers tactical backpack. if ou have any others tht are good that you know of let me know!!

ok guys i need a new backpack! i needs to be large enough to hold multiple textbooks, a laptop, and a water bottle. im looking for something the size of Oakleys kitchen sink or razers tactical backpack. if ou have any others tht are good that you know of let me know!!

I use a 27 liter Kelty Redtail I picked up a few years ago. It still looks new, and is one hell of a bag, the only downside is the compartment isn't made for full sized laptops inside the main pouch.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

High Sierra Elite, I have gotten a 19 inch monitor (took it off the stand and placed it in the laptop slot) box that held my usb recording device colection of cables keyboard and mouse all at once tons of space, and the one I have the laptop pouch and tablet pouch here is a link to it on amazon (I don't have a macbook btw)  http://www.amazon.com/High-Sierra-Friendly-MacBook-Backpack/dp/B00NN27U3W