Yay or nay?

#GiveAKidADoobie

A doobie a day keeps the doctor away amirite?

post-59760-0-18851500-1430619335.jpg

http://strawpoll.me/4264443

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

nay

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

55523757.jpg

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Nay, drugs are stupid, waste of time and money. Why harm yourself and gain absolutely nothing?

Candy is stupid, waste of time and money. Why harm yourself and gain absolutely nothing?

and OP "yay" isn't the word that you think you mean, put down the blunt that you don't have and stick that head in a book.

Candy is stupid, waste of time and money. Why harm yourself and gain absolutely nothing?

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

~ Maybe the cup is just too big ~

Thank you gentlemen for your valuable input.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

and OP "yay" isn't the word that you think you mean, put down the blunt that you don't have and stick that head in a book.

oh and by the way it is proper use

yay1

yā/
exclamation
informal

1. expressing triumph, approval, or encouragement.
    "Yay! Great, Julie!"

There is a large difference between Candy and drugs.

blackshades on

Sticking a part of my genitalia into a book wouldn't be very helpful.

Also, I wouldn't want to get paper cuts.

-@Red Dragon

Agreed - partially. "Yea or nea" is the proper old english spelling, though a more contemporary spellign would be "Yea or nay". "Yay or nay" is just incorrect.

Second, Marijuana contains the chemical THC, which is a mild toxin, and may have detremental effects on the human body and mind. Marijuana smoke also conatains tar, smoke, and other particles, which build up in the lungs, causing lung issues  and excabarating already existing issues.

Third, the bad physical effects of marijuana are far outdone by the other effects on lifestyle. Being addicted to anything is not good, and marijuana can get you in with the wrong group of people, making you a target, leave you broke and destitute, destroy your grades, make your decisions impaired, get you in legal trouble, and is a gateway drug. So no. Dont give a kid a doobie. Give a kid a book, or a backyard, or a friend.

And yes, EpicAdom, that book is for reading, not for using illicitly. What the hell?

"We are not defined by the lives we are forced to live, but by the choices we are free to make"

Nay, drugs are stupid, waste of time and money. Why harm yourself and gain absolutely nothing?

You gain altered or dulled senses or highs temporarily, just like you get a great taste temporarily by candy.

Just because you don't like drugs doesn't mean they are stupid. ;) But you can have your opinion.

And I don't mean the harddrugs which will get you killed because you get addicted to it strongly.  I mean alcohol and weed primarily. (and I don't use weed)

But then again, I understand people on this forum not using drugs because well..... look at the demographic. Also a lot of people are way too young for drugs.

oh and by the way it is proper use

yay1

yā/
exclamation
informal

1. expressing triumph, approval, or encouragement.
    "Yay! Great, Julie!"

"Yea or nay" or "Yea or Nea" is an old system of voting seveloped in britain. While "Yay" may express happiness or approval, the saying "Yea or Nay" should be used with the word "Yea" to reflect a vote of "Yes"

"We are not defined by the lives we are forced to live, but by the choices we are free to make"

"Yea or nay" or "Yea or Nea" is an old system of voting seveloped in britain. While "Yay" may express happiness or approval, the saying "Yea or Nay" should be used with the word "Yea" to reflect a vote of "Yes"

note the last word in the definition ENCOURAGEMENT by saying yea you would be encouraging it therefore approving it #syllogism   

and caffeine is addictive and alters your state of mind/energy

a joint is fine, it isnt a gateway

You gain altered or dulled senses or highs temporarily, just like you get a great taste temporarily by candy.

Just because you don't like drugs doesn't mean they are stupid. ;) But you can have your opinion.

And I don't mean the harddrugs which will get you killed because you get addicted to it strongly.

Anything that effects the brain and changes the way you think will cause damage, I live and deal with people/users who do/have smoked in the short and long term. So far, they all seem to have the same issues. Unable to make decisions, problem solving is down the drain, language and the addiction to feeling "badass" not to mention some have BAD memory loss.

Any street-drug is retarded including Marijuana. If for generations and generations people start smoking the human race will eventually become dull. It's like watching TV, if you watch TV every day you will become less intelligent over time as your brain doesn't need to work. Your brain is more active sleeping than watching TV, same when on certain drugs.

Anyway, I'll always be against it and won't touch any of it. Same with alcohol.

If people want to use that shit, fine they can do it on their own time but when people mention kids + drugs or act like it's cool I will say something.

blackshades on

and caffeine is addictive and alters your state of mind/energy

a joint is fine, it isnt a gateway

Yes. And caffeine has been scientifically proven to stunt growth and make your body less responsive to melatonin. Nether of which are good.

And no, A joint is not "fine". All addictive illegal drugs are gateway drugs, because they may lead to different, stronger, more dangerous drugs. Also, I explained in my earlier post why Marijuana isn't "fine" due to the health risks. 

Anything that effects the brain and changes the way you think will cause damage, I live and deal with people/users who do/have smoked in the short and long term. So far, they all seem to have the same issues. Unable to make decisions, problem solving is down the drain, language and the addiction to feeling "badass" not to mention some have BAD memory loss.

Any street-drug is retarded including Marijuana. If for generations and generations people start smoking the human race will eventually become dull. It's like watching TV, if you watch TV every day you will become less intelligent over time as your brain doesn't need to work. Your brain is more active sleeping than watching TV, same when on certain drugs.

Anyway, I'll always be against it and won't touch any of it. Same with alcohol.

If people want to use that shit, fine they can do it on their own time but when people mention kids + drugs or act like it's cool I will say something.

Well kids+drugs is not okay of course, but that is obvious.

I was more disagreeing with you against drug use in general.

And moderation is key. I drink with friends once in 2 weeks. Sometimes 2 times in 2 weeks, in the weekend always, and I am fine, I am in school and all is going well.

I think you have a bias that is too strong against it.

Also people here smoke some weed from time to time and they are still normal functioning members of society.

What you are describing is full blown addiction.

Well kids+drugs is not okay of course, but that is obvious.

I was more disagreeing with you against drug use in general.

And moderation is key. I drink with friends once in 2 weeks. Sometimes 2 times in 2 weeks, in the weekend always, and I am fine, I am in school and all is going well.

I think you have a bias that is too strong against it.

Also people here smoke some weed from time to time and they are still normal functioning members of society.

What you are describing is full blown addiction.

Obviously I'm bias, my dad smokes and he can hardly remember my name after years of usage

blackshades on

Yes. And caffeine has been scientifically proven to stunt growth and make your body less responsive to melatonin. Nether of which are good.

And no, A joint is not "fine". All addictive illegal drugs are gateway drugs, because they may lead to different, stronger, more dangerous drugs. Also, I explained in my earlier post why Marijuana isn't "fine" due to the health risks. 

'may', you said it yourself. It depends on the person.

If you have an addictive personality then you're going to have a bad time.

Also, living with avoiding all things that may be bad for you....well that's not living.

Obviously I'm bias, my dad smokes and he can hardly remember my name after years of usage

:/ Well that is (or was) addiction. Bad.

Personally I see weed like everything else people consume. In moderation it is safe, a glass of wine a day does you good, too much sugar and your comming down with DB, a joint every now and then and there is no harm done, too much orange juice and you have the trebble S's for the next day. 

Anyway, back on topioc, for a laugh and in a joking manner I guess many will say yeah, but if you were put in a room with a kid would you still pass it over?