H1Z1

dark_xzyph3r

Hey guys anybody wanna play H1Z1? This is the first time ever playing it and just bought it.. Replay with Steam name and Skype if you wanna play.

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

I was so hyped for this game that they delayed by 9 months...

If they delay it, I would at least like it to not look like it's in alpha. Plus, pay to win is apparently very present there.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

If they delay it, I would at least like it to not look like it's in alpha. Plus, pay to win is apparently very present there.

It does not really look like it is in alpha since the new update and yeah of course it is P2W :P

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

I wish people would do some research on the game mechanics..An example of pay to win is, you want a gun, you pay real money for a gun that knowone else can get without grinding or paying themselves..you are given instant access to that gun without any need to grind thus giving you an unfair advantage...that is an example.

That is not what happens in h1z1.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I wish people would do some research on the game mechanics..An example of pay to win is, you want a gun, you pay real money for a gun that knowone else can get without grinding or paying themselves..you are given instant access to that gun without any need to grind thus giving you an unfair advantage...that is an example.

No. That IS what happens in H1Z1

If you want guns then you buy Airdrop tickets and get an airdrop that will most likely have guns in it.. So it IS P2W.

https://youtu.be/SZupxUXJWl8

If you want guns then you buy Airdrop tickets and get an airdrop that will most likely have guns in it.. So it IS P2W.

You see. You are missing all the factors inbetween.

You don't instantly get the gun, the gun comes from an airdrop...

you call the airdrop in, which flies over very slowly and very loudly.

This alerts everyone in the game to be ready as an airdrop is coming in.

The plane will drop the crate in something like a 500-700m radius. (this is a huge area you then have to search in for the dropped crate.

Now everyone in the server is also hunting for this crate that just came in.

You now have to fight off other survivors and all the zombies that get dropped down with the crate.

The crate takes about 15 seconds to open, which means you are vulnerable to being shot whilst opening the crate...

there is so much you have to factor.

All buying an airdrop key does is allow you to create a server event which other players take part in.

That is absolutely nothing like buying a gun from a menu and getting it instantly...don't tell me what it's like I've had the game since it's release and I don't need any liks to any videos as I play the game myself.

Oh did I mention that when you die you lose everything? So yeah. if you do manage to fight everyone off when the crate comes in and have luck on your side and get a gun...

someone just shoots you from behind with a bow and arrow that they made from there "STARTING" equipment that the have every time they re spawn.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

It does not really look like it is in alpha since the new update and yeah of course it is P2W :P

Really? The games not even fucking pay to win anymore. Its easier to find a gun in the game than defend your airdrop. Every gun is able to be found in game. The only thing worth buying is tee-shirt skins.

Long time Linus fan with too many different forums to keep track of LTT's. 

Really? The games not even fucking pay to win anymore. Its easier to find a gun in the game than defend your airdrop. Every gun is able to be found in game. The only thing worth buying is tee-shirt skins.

Thank you!!!! someone else who gets it.

Thank you!!!! someone else who gets it.

"Thank you!!! someone else who actually plays the game instead of fantasize about it"

Long time Linus fan with too many different forums to keep track of LTT's. 

It's what I've heard, I never bought the game because of it.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

You couldn't be more wrong about this game.

@leelaa14 perfectly summed it up. When an air drop is called in everyone in the area has a pretty equal chance of getting the drop 

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

It's what I've heard, I never bought the game because of it.

It was more aimed at the OP, sorry for the confusion.