Can't add steam friends?!

HellaflushMcSwaggins
So I wanted to add a friend on Steam, and this text popped up saying "Your account does not meet the requirements to use this feature. Visit Steam Support for more information.".

I have heard about this "feature"(which sucks imo) but I have spent more than 20 euros for in game items and also games, AND I have purchased a few games through Steam. My Steam wallet is currently empty because I bought 5 Operation phoenix cases a few days ago.

How can I fix this?

P.S: Sorry if I posted in the wrong section

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

When have you purchased the games? There's also Steam Guard. On the top right in the Steam application. Click Steam, then Settings, then see if have Steam Guard security status green. If you only purchased the game I think within 30 days? or 14. Forgot. You need to wait for the Steam Guard to verify. THEN, you can use the "features". 

^applies but, they should be able to add you if not under the same restrictions.

When have you purchased the games? There's also Steam Guard. On the top right in the Steam application. Click Steam, then Settings, then see if have Steam Guard security status green. If you only purchased the game I think within 30 days? or 14. Forgot. You need to wait for the Steam Guard to verify. THEN, you can use the "features". 

"Security Status: Protected by Steam Guard since 2013-05-05"

"VAC Status: In good standing"

I don't remember when I purchased my games, but over the years I have purchased the following games:

Counter Strike:Global Offensive

Dirt 3(retail, activated with steam and got the "Complete edition" for activating with steam)

Dirt Showdown(retail)

Garry's Mod

GTA 3

GTA 4

GTA 4 EFLC

GTA San Andreas

GTA Vice City

Hitman:Absolution(from AMD Gaming Evolved bundle)

Insurgency(Got for free from HumbleBundle)

Left 4 dead 2(got for free on Christmas 2013)

Mirror's Edge(a friend gave me the key)

Payday 2(from AMD Gaming Evolved bundle)

Portal 1&2 

Postal 2

Sleeping Dogs(retail)

I also invested alot of money into TF2 and CSGO

Here's a screenshot

4EG2ndr.png

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!