video rendering in son vegas 13 tips

Hello guys! I want to hear some recommendations of rendering in Sony Vegas, I have already edited my video, and saved the project, but not rendered it, because I don't know what render settings I should use, the first part of the video is an image and some slight animations, and after that follows killing floor 2 gameplay recorded with shadow play, at in-game resolution (1080p) with an increased bit-rate of 60. How can I render this at the highest quality? rendering time, uploading time and storage shouldn't be a factor because I have tons of space left, and I plan to render/upload during the night and early in the morning when my computer isn't going to be used. 

but already thank you guys for reading that block of text!

This video worked best for me! Make sure that you include every step this guy did.

This video worked best for me! Make sure that you include every step this guy did.

Yes, this video helped somewhat, but didn't really talk about what bitrate and such are recommanded to render in when your orginal video is so much bitrate.

But still thanks for the effort and help!

Yes, this video helped somewhat, but didn't really talk about what bitrate and such are recommanded to render in when your orginal video is so much bitrate.

But still thanks for the effort and help!

He included it in the beginning when he put "Full resolution rendering quality" to best (0:46). I don't know how you change the bitrate but I think it adapts the bitrate from the source  (your shadowplay recording) 

If you have the bandwith export uncompressed.