{worldwide} Cable Bag $10

Reds Duty

Hello everyone,
I would like to share something I bought recently:
<removed referral link>
It's a very cheap cable and usb travel bag of 10cm by 15cm. I just got 3 in the mail and am very happy about the quality, certainly for the price. It's also almost worldwide free shipping, all does it take quite a while... +- 1 month for europe.
I know this might seam like an untrustable site, but all I buy there arrives without too much trouble.
Greetings
Reds Duty

PS: There's 30% discount right now

Edited by airdeano
removed referral link

Currently rocking a crappy 550$ toshiba laptop without a dedicated graphics card.

So... I'm looking forward to building my very first pc!

Main ||  i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz || Corsair H90 || Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK || HyperX Fury 16GB || Samsung 840 EVO 500GB || WD Green 4TB || EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW || Fractal Core 3500 || Corsair CX 500M ||

Wiseplex || i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz || Corsair H50 || Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI || HyperX Fury 16GB || Samsung 840 EVO 250GB || WD Green 6TB || EVGA GTX 750 Ti SC || Fractal Node 605 || Corsair CSM 450 ||

-snip-

Fishy fishy fishy!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

If this site is anything like deal extreme used to be like they sell good stuff at great prices but unfortunately everything is shipped in bulk by ocean freighters from china which takes ages. This can be rewarding some times as you forget you bought something and it's a nice treat when it arrives.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

From the forum main page it looked it said Cabelas... I got excited...

From the forum main page it looked it said Cabelas... I got excited...

How is it that you clearly missed a word there but you just read it correctly? Witchcraft ... Also to me it looked like worldwide cable so I got excited I thought I was going to has all the channels.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

How is it that you clearly missed a word there but you just read it correctly? Witchcraft ... Also to me it looked like worldwide cable so I got excited I thought I was going to has all the channels.

On the main page you can only see "Cabe...." and I had Cabelas on my mind. And everyone knows I am magic, Pure Magic. 

If this site is anything like deal extreme used to be like they sell good stuff at great prices but unfortunately everything is shipped in bulk by ocean freighters from china which takes ages. This can be rewarding some times as you forget you bought something and it's a nice treat when it arrives.

I used to do that with deal extreme haha, I would order a ton of super cheap stuff and the next month would get a treat of things to to play with :D

Hello everyone,

I would like to share something I bought recently:

<removed referral link>

if you wish to post in the Hot Deals, you must use straight links (no referral links)

please edit your OP thread with a straight link to the deal or the thread will be removed.

On the main page you can only see "Cabe...." and I had Cabelas on my mind. And everyone knows I am magic, Pure Magic.

Er, what is cabelas?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Er, what is cabelas?

Sporting Goods Store. 

Sporting Goods Store.

Oh I thought you were trying to say caselabs, not cabela's

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."