Baltimore riots

Pony080905

And apparently I am you soapbox today. I agree, although we are talking about Baltimore. 

Haha sorry if that original post sounded a bit abrasive(was not the intention) but its not like people wake up in the morning and decide to go destroy a city. It all just escalates into madness.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I'm not sure but I think you can be a cab driver as Franklin after buying the cab company but I am not totally sure. But yeah I loved the firetruck missions :P

I'll have to check that out.

Well duh riots are stupid because riots don't start out as riots. Riots start out as (usually)peaceful protests but as soon as things get violent both things escilate quickly in a crowd. Then in response to that other people start looting because police attention is diverted on the protest-turned-riot.

Anyway I think this is all just a stupid issue. I think the drama going on in Bosnia-Herzegovina is much more important. After the genocides 20 years ago conflict is breaking loose again and this has much larger implications to the world than the bullshit in Baltimore.

Not according to those participating in the riots. If you ask them, I'm sure they would claim their plight is far worse than anything any human being has ever suffered through, ever.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Haha sorry if that original post sounded a bit abrasive(was not the intention) but its not like people wake up in the morning and decide to go destroy a city. It all just escalates into madness.

It's all good! 

Here was this guys fucking rap sheet....

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

NIce guy.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

he was really good at getting caught you would think he knew the drill.

Riots like these make me glad to live in a part of the country where we don't have nearly as many incidents like this.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Riots like these make me glad to live in a part of the country where we don't have nearly as many incidents like this.

Us North-easterners are pretty peaceful... 

(Western NY)

Just because he has a "checkered past" doesn't mean the police aren't at fault. And, this isn't the only incident.

The protests started off as peaceful but turned violent. 

Playing devils advocate the police officers use lethal force at the slighest provocation.

There was a news article i read where a kid got shot by answering the door with a wii mote ( normal wii mote not gun version) on his hand.

Was shot dead on the spot.

There is no excuse for crime, just like Ferguson all over again. There shouldn't be any racism, if the guy committing the felony is black or white it shouldn't matter at all.

At least you have an active police in your country taking care of the problems, here it's pretty much survival of the fittest and you have no one to call.

biggest-riot-in-canadian-history_o_21402

(couldn't help myself)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs