Wooooo New Computer

Fez760

awesome so i finaly have a desktop granted i hoped for something more but its a start i mean it runs XP has a 160 Gb Hdd and 1 Gb of ram now of course ill do stuff but i need help with front panel audio and usb i fucked up unhooked the stuff when i got it cleaned it out and well its not like a normal dell i mean shit the case doesnt even have a branding all i know is well at very minimum is motherboard foxconn

I'm sorry but this isn't Facebook.

now as i do see your point i did get to my problem at hand you can try to help or move along

this belongs in troubleshooting m8

as for your issue, just go inside and make sure the cables are actually connected and you should be ok

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'm sorry but this isn't Facebook.

Harsh but I see where you're coming from lol. Anyway what is wrong with the audio, maybe worth finding the drivers and either installing them or reinstalling them.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

now as i do see your point i did get to my problem at hand you can try to help or move along

What is your issue exactly? I don't see a question in your original post, but I can't read so help me out.

Quote me to get a reply!

Harsh but I see where you're coming from lol. Anyway what is wrong with the audio, maybe worth finding the drivers and either installing them or reinstalling them.

the connectors are interesting to say the least i got my leds figured after making my power light my hard drive activity light but its overwhelming to say the least i thank you for not being like the first commenteer

awesome so i finaly have a desktop granted i hoped for something more but its a start i mean it runs XP has a 160 Gb Hdd and 1 Gb of ram now of course ill do stuff but i need help with front panel audio and usb i fucked up unhooked the stuff when i got it cleaned it out and well its not like a normal dell i mean shit the case doesnt even have a branding all i know is well at very minimum is motherboard foxconn

I can't understand your question. please speak in normal english sentences.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Somewhere on your mb should be an id beyond just Foxconn . Please find it and then google it . You should be able to get a schematic pdf for it and that will tell you where to plug the rest of the connections . Then you can get the latest bios and drivers for it .

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

the connectors are interesting to say the least i got my leds figured after making my power light my hard drive activity light but its overwhelming to say the least i thank you for not being like the first commenteer

No worries :) also please elaborate on the 'interesting' part or maybe illustrate with a picture of the connection as I'm intrigued a little.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Somewhere on your mb should be an id beyond just Foxconn . Please find it and then google it . Then you can get the latest bios and drivers for it .

Updating the BIOS I can't see that there is any point in it, if it is working fine then leave it lol

I think you just need to:

keep-calm-and-plug-it-in-plug-it-in.png

(Talking about the front panel connectors). 

Not entirely sure what your post is about. 

now this this is an intresting concept but would that damage anything

Somewhere on your mb should be an id beyond just Foxconn . Please find it and then google it . You should be able to get a schematic pdf for it and that will tell you where to plug the rest of the connections . Then you can get the latest bios and drivers for it .

yes i did this it was no help only thing about the motherboard that is notable is Foxconn N15235 and well its a dead end leads to a completely diff board

Is this your board ?

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

Updating the BIOS I can't see that there is any point in it, if it is working fine then leave it lol

I rebuild donated comps for a charity that provides them to poor inner city kids . They bring me a lot of donated dell , hp and a few apples desktop pcs from 10 to 2 years old . I always zero out the hdds and load the latest bios and drivers and windows 7 . I have done over 200 comps for the charity so far and only encountered a problem with bios update twice .

I rebuild donated comps for a charity that provides them to poor inner city kids . They bring me a lot of donated dell , hp and a few apples desktop pcs from 10 to 2 years old . I always zero out the hdds and load the latest bios and drivers and windows 7 . I have done over 200 comps for the charity so far and only encountered a problem with bios update twice .

Wow that isn't bad. I've only ever updated BIOS if there has been an issue with the board and basically it being the last ditch attempt otherwise I leave it alone. I updated my HP ELitebook 8460p BIOS about 2 months ago for some reason, everything was fine but just did it. Went from F42 to F50.

nope

Then as suggested above take a nice clear up close pic of the part of the board where you plugged in the front panal led and post it here . Hopefully one of us can see the pins clear enough to help you .

Then as suggested above take a nice clear up close pic of the part of the board where you plugged in the front panal led and post it here . Hopefully one of us can see the pins clear enough to help you .

im in school at lunch i have found my board Foxconn 6627MA-RS2H when i get home i am going to be taking it apart and giving it a full clean its not new after all but ill get it up when i can