Working at Micro Center and/or NCIX

PCBudgetSolutions

Has anyone worked at one of these retailers before?  I am about finished with my degree with account and forensic accounting.  Those of you who chat with me on Razor Comms know I have a vast knowledge across many aspects of the PC work, but am not as mastered as say Ghost in water cooling.  I would LOVE working in one of these retails probably in marketing or sales, but I'd have to uproot and leave so compensation would need to be an entry level career job.  Otherwise I can go and get my CPA and get a boring accounting job :(

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

ummm... finish your accounting degree and look for an accounting job.

Wtf^^

I agree with solo finish your degree and get an accountant job

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w