help with airflow (im a noob)

hey guys, ive recently installed a corsair h55 on my gpu with the kraken g10, i need help optimizing airflow as the only place in my case i could mount it was in the back (clearence issues with the top rad slots). i have 2 intake fans in the front, which i was thinking i could turn into export fans, as i have the rad in the back pushing in air. I was also thinking i could keep the front ones as intake (as there a bitch to access) and turn my side fan (which i dont really need for intake cooling anymore now that gpu is water cooled) into my only export fan. I'm sorta new and I'm sure you guys have better ideas than me, so ide appreciate your input! my case is a corsair 550 t, i have a cpu that is not liquid cooled. 

- Chris

Make your rad an exhaust, and keep the two front as intake. Remove the side fan as well, not needed anymore.

that will give you positive air pressure inside the case to help w/ dust, and the one less fan will make it that much quieter.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Wht he said

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

• 3 weeks later...

crap i didnt see that and just flipped around the front fans as exhaust ? would the same principle apply ? i have the rad now configured as an intake, front fans as exhaust. i will remove side fan

- Chris