I can not find a gpu for my pc!

Hello! 

I need to buy a new gpu for my computer. I have enough money even for a Zotac Gtx 960 ZT-90301-10M

But my query is: How the bottleneck with the rest of my configuration will affect the games performance. Will I have drops? Or just the amount of fps of a 270-270x. I mean, I know the performance of the gtx 960 will not be the 100%, but I want to know how it would work.

Because if it will work at a less efficiency, but will work constantly i don't have any problem. If there is going to  be drops of fps, and bad performance, not in the idea of not be able to use the 100% of the gpu, I won't buy it.

So my options are: GTX 750TI - R7 265 - R9 270 - R9 270x - GTX 960

I WONT upgrade my other components soon. 

THANKS a lot. And I´ll leave you with the specs of my sistem.

-Mother: Gigabyte GA-880gm-Usb3l 
-CPU: AMD FX 4100 Overclocked to 4400mhz
-Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ 
-I used to have a xfx hd6770 but it died last january by a tunderbolt.
-Memory: 2x4gb 1600Mhz ddr3 Hiper x 
-PW: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 550w [AROUND 70% EF]

I'd upgrade that mobo and cpu before even considering a new GPU. Complete waste of money otherwise.

Go intel, they may be expensive, but that's only because they're relevant and not obsolete.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'd upgrade that mobo and cpu before even considering a new GPU. Complete waste of money otherwise.

Go intel, they may be expensive, but that's only because they're relevant and not obsolete.

I know, but I need a gpu, and I cant upgrade my pc. 

You would get more fps upgrading that cpu and mobo and using integrated graphics than buying a 960

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

With a PSU like that, I wouldn't even consider AMD. Nothing more than a 750 Ti.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

upgrade the cpu and motherboard.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Why not? Even a pentium anniversary edition with and lga 1150 motherboard would be better.

You're honestly wasting money otherwise. Most AMD cpu/apu's aren't really that relevant anymore, and will cause bottlenecks.

AMD has just fallen so far behind it's both sad and funny, there's no point unless you have zero income, and a set budget. Even if you only make $20 a week you are better off saving up and switching.

(even then, I lost my job, had a single final paycheck, spent that on an LGA 1150 mobo and a 4690k because I was going back to school, and knew that the fm2 board and a10 5700 apu I had was complete shit)

You would get more fps upgrading that cpu and mobo and using integrated graphics than buying a 960

I know, I know. But I cant upgrade anything. I´m 17 years old, so I´m a student, and isnt my money. My old vga died and my home-insurance give me the money for buying a new one. 

Why not? Even a pentium anniversary edition with and lga 1150 motherboard would be better.

You're honestly wasting money otherwise. Most AMD cpu//apu's aren't really that relevant anymore, and will cause bottlenecks.

"I know, I know. But I cant upgrade anything. I´m 17 years old, so I´m a student, and isnt my money. My old vga died and my home-insurance give me the money for buying a new one. "

And well, do not forget also where I live. I´m in Argentina. I have usd270, but take into acount that the 690 cost that here...

"I know, I know. But I cant upgrade anything. I´m 17 years old, so I´m a student, and isnt my money. My old vga died and my home-insurance give me the money for buying a new one. "

And well, do not forget also where I live. I´m in Argentina. I have usd270, but take into acount that the 690 cost that here...

Did they give you cash? if so, try and save up, or buy something similar to what you had and try to save whatever is left over. Upgrading your GPU will be a waste.

Did they give you cash? if so, try and save up, or buy something similar to what you had and try to save whatever is left over. Upgrading your GPU will be a waste.

100% agree

Yes. That is what I´m thinking to do. Next year I would be able to work so... What gpu do you say that would be ok to buy rigth now?

I doubt you would bottleneck any of those cards. Maybe the 285 but you would still get great performance out of them.

I doubt you would bottleneck any of those cards. Maybe the 285 but you would still get great performance out of them.

Not even a 750ti will work "fine"?

Amigo! Con esa fuente de poder apenas una 750Ti.

El 4100 si te está haciendo cuello, y como dijeron no es muy inteligente comprar un GPU con esa plataforma. Ve si ahorrando consigues un i5 normalito y mother H81 para evitar cuellos.

Amigo! Con esa fuente de poder apenas una 750Ti.

El 4100 si te está haciendo cuello, y como dijeron no es muy inteligente comprar un GPU con esa plataforma. Ve si ahorrando consigues un i5 normalito y mother H81 para evitar cuellos.

Hola! Si, voy a comprar una 750ti. Por ahora es lo máximo que le puedo sacar al pc. Y es mejor de lo que tenía.