Steam Games wont load, HELP

SpartanZx7

So half my steam games wont work. These Games are Skyrim, CSGO, CS Source, L4D2, Portal. When I click launch they say preparing to launch then they just crash, some go to a black screen before saying "WhateverGame".exe has stopped working.

Skyrim loads of the little menu with the setting then when you click play the .exe stops working. Please help. 

I already tried reinstalling CSGO but didn't work. I was also playing CSGO last night then i turned it off and went to sleep, when i booted my PC up today once my PC has loaded i went to boot CSGO and this all happened. Please help. Been trying to fix for two hours.

-snip-

So have you tried the obvious verifying game cache? Otherwise, how does the

C:\Program Files (x86)/Steam/ etc. look, where you have the games?

Have you tried running the games from there?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-snip-

How much RAM you got? 

How old is your HDD as well?! 

EDIT: 

What are your specs?! 

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

So have you tried the obvious verifying game cache? Otherwise, how does the

C:\Program Files (x86)/Steam/ etc. look, where you have the games?

Have you tried running the games from there?

Yeah i did that first and nearly all the games but didn't work. When i try run them from steamapps/common/"Game" it still doesn't work

How much RAM you got? 

How old is your HDD as well?! 

EDIT: 

What are your specs?! 

8Gb of Ram. Both Drives are less than a year old. Like I said i was playing CSGO last night and not a single problem and today when i booted it was the first thing i opened and nothing. 

Specs:

CPU I5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz 

MOBO MSI Z87-G45

GPU GTX 770 2GB 

Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence

SSD Samsung 840 Evo

HDD Western Digital Black 1TB 

PSU Corsair GS700

-snip-

Did you install your games on your HDD or SSD? 

If so, what is the file path for your game .exe's on your HDD? (If not SSD) 

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Did you install your games on your HDD or SSD? 

If so, what is the file path for your game .exe's on your HDD? (If not SSD) 

Some are on the HDD and some are on the SSD. CSGO i reinstalled earlier and put it on the SSD but no luck

Some are on the HDD and some are on the SSD. CSGO i reinstalled earlier and put it on the SSD but no luck

This sounds like a ball ache. But re-install windows??? Would probably be less time to do that than to figure out and fix the problem. 

Update: I disabled all background services on msconfig and rebooted and they all worked. I had no sound and whatever but the games booted. I re-enabled everything and rebooted and CSGO booted it looked like shit but it booted. It worked fine then i quit went to re-open it and nothing now the games wont work again any idea?

Got some "tuning" software like TuneUp utilities? If your answer is yes, reinstall your whole Windows, since it is most likely burnt down to the registry.

I do have "Tuning" software but its not that. It was some service i had to disable in msconfig