Should I get an MMO gaming mouse or the K95 instead of the K70

Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

Both? K95 and mmo mouse?

Don't get the keyboard and DO get the mouse.

Should I get a logitech G600 or the K95 RGB for MMO gaming?

Neither. Get a mouse with an optical sensor for realz /s

Although the G600 is super comfy and really nice, it's not an optical sensor. Then again, neither are any other MMO mice that I know of so... ya know...

Anyways, mouse for MMO > Keyboard for MMO.

EDIT Check out the Corsair M95.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Neither. Get a mouse with an optical sensor for realz /s

Although the G600 is super comfy and really nice, it's not an optical sensor. Then again, neither are any other MMO mice that I know of so... ya know...

Anyways, mouse for MMO > Keyboard for MMO.

EDIT Check out the Corsair M95.

Both? K95 and mmo mouse?

Ok thanks.

Again though, check out the M95 from Corsair. Good mouse. Both the G600 and the M95 are good though.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I like the G710.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The G600 makes all the difference for me, ain't no way am I buying another mouse for mmo gaming

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

The G600 makes all the difference for me, ain't no way am I buying another mouse for mmo gaming

Thanks what are your opinions on mouses like the UtechSmart Venus or the Reddragon Perdition?

Thanks what are your opinions on mouses like the UtechSmart Venus or the Reddragon Perdition?

Have not tried those mouse, but the 12 macros and the side is where the magic happens. Those mouse look like they could do it.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Have not tried those mouse, but the 12 macros and the side is where the magic happens. Those mouse look like they could do it.

Yeah those look tempting but Logitech is a more reliable brand.

Yeah those look tempting but Logitech is a more reliable brand.

But what types of mmo do you play? Mmo games where the skills are at the  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 keys is where this mouse shines.

You can chain attacks without lifting your fingers off the WASD keys

But what types of mmo do you play? Mmo games where the skills are at the  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 keys is where this mouse shines.

You can chain attacks without lifting your fingers off the WASD keys

Pretty much all WOW but sometimes something like Elsword but thet won't benfit much. I guess Maplestory 2 also.