QUICK: What's the best set of headphones to get (read the discription please)?

ThatAngryGnome

So I have the option to sell my ATH M50x's for a good price, and I have HyperX clouds that I can use for the mean time. The problem with my M50x's is that the earcups have gotten really worn out, so I bought replacements, and I hate the replacements. So instead of dropping another 30 bucks on new earcups, I can sell my headphones for around 100-120$ and buy a new pair. These can either be new ATH-M50x's or some other pair. The price shouldn't exceed $350 please. Right now I have my eyes on the Beyerdynamic DT-990's, Sennheiser Momentums, AKG k701's, or the Sennheiser HD650's. I would honestly want closed back headphones since I will use them in public areas, but don't be afraid to drop some open backs if you think its really worth it. Also, I am willing to buy a DAC (I don't already have one) if its necessary.

Do you want headphones (for music) or headset(for gaming)?

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: