Good Gaming Mouse

Go to solution Solved by Verne,

What kind of grip do you prefer? Do you care about lighting? If you do, does it need to be RGB?

In the meanwhile, here's a list of some of the best gaming mouse available currently:

Logitech:

• G303
  • G502

CM Storm:

• Spawn
  • Recon
  • Alcor

Corsair:

• M45
  • Sabre Optical

Zowie:

• AM
  • FK
  • EC

SteelSeries:

• Rival
  • Kana v2

Roccat:

• Kone Pure Optical
  • Kone Pure Military
  • Kone XTD Optical
  • Savu

Razer:

• DeathAdder Chroma

Mionix:

• Naos 7000
  • Avior 7000

Hey guys, I bought myself a R.A.T 7 some years ago, and noticed those "cuts" when the sensor suddenly stops working and goes in random directions..

I want a good gaming mouse, I don't need many buttons, I just want a mouse which is relieable so it doesn't do that like my RAT7. Maximum budget about 80 to 90€.

Thank you.

G100s

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

i use a G700s myself

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

I haven't had many gaming mice to experience with, but I have the Razer DeathAdder 2013.

Yes, I know; cliche.

I have nothing to complain about when it comes to the DeathAdder. Razer Synapse lets me go to my preferred DPI, of 3200.

This choice is all about preference though.

Look up some reviews, I'm sure Linus did some. ;)

G502 is definitely one of the best out there in all fields.  If you want minimalist / no software - Zowie EC1-A Evo.  Another option is the ROG Gladius.

Hey guys, I bought myself a R.A.T 7 some years ago, and noticed those "cuts" when the sensor suddenly stops working and goes in random directions..

I want a good gaming mouse, I don't need many buttons, I just want a mouse which is relieable so it doesn't do that like my RAT7. Maximum budget about 80 to 90€.

Thank you.

Well, i'm going have to suggest the Razer Naga (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153125&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Gaming+Mice-_-N82E16826153125&gclid=Cj0KEQjw6tepBRDLqLnxouaY_pkBEiQAPIOiBgDyHO8DgxIyVQiO5_PokgkhInb3iM5ZS-6D841XPAkaAquF8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds) It's cheap, has good mouse switches, a keypad which also acts as 12 different buttons, great dpi, and a decent laser.

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

logitech id say i own a razer naga and the build quality isnt great....they rubber on the sides is coming off and ive only had it maybe 6 months so thats a bit bullshit considering its a $60 to $70 dollar mouse.....

askdjfasdf

logitech id say i own a razer naga and the build quality isnt great....they rubber on the sides is coming off and ive only had it maybe 6 months so thats a bit bullshit considering its a $60 to $70 dollar mouse.....

My Razer Naga is going on five years now, and three different builds! Still runs like a champ too :P

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

My Razer Naga is going on five years now, and three different builds! Still runs like a champ too :P

im also starting to have issues with the mouse even working at times. razer isnt really known to much for their great quality it seems.

askdjfasdf

If you have palm grip i recommend Mionix Naos 7000. It's light weight and pretty good quality. :)

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

Logitech MX series, the Performance or the new Master.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

What kind of grip do you prefer? Do you care about lighting? If you do, does it need to be RGB?

In the meanwhile, here's a list of some of the best gaming mouse available currently:

Logitech:

• G303
  • G502

CM Storm:

• Spawn
  • Recon
  • Alcor

Corsair:

• M45
  • Sabre Optical

Zowie:

• AM
  • FK
  • EC

SteelSeries:

• Rival
  • Kana v2

Roccat:

• Kone Pure Optical
  • Kone Pure Military
  • Kone XTD Optical
  • Savu

Razer:

• DeathAdder Chroma

Mionix:

• Naos 7000
  • Avior 7000

G502

Thank you.

Logitech g502 is the best mouse I've used, but it depends on your hand size/grip style.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Using Razer Deathadder Chroma after trying the Logitech G502.

X99 WhoKnowsAnymore
CPU: Intel i7 5930K | Motherboard: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | 

From that list I would only look at 

G303 (small)
G502
M45
Kone Pure Military
DeathAdder Chroma

The G502 is the best of that lot.

Why did you include old Cooler Master mice? They only track at 60ips and have a bad reliability record.

Why did you even include old Cooler Master mice? They only track at 60ips and have a bad reliability record.

60 ips is just the official spec from Avago, which is only true with certain (very) old FW, Spawn can reach nearly 6m/s with the right FW. Also the arent really less reliable than others.

Razer Naga Hex is fantastic. A few thumb buttons, great tracking on all surfaces. Can't recommend it enough. Unless you want an MMO type mouse then get the Naga 2014. 

CM Storm Alcor. 35 euros which is a nice affordable price and its a great mouse! I have one myself

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M