muscle to fat :( fat to muscles?

MeDownYou

Run or swim, tread water for 15 mins or as long as you can. Run at least 20mins. After running you can loss a lot of watet weight, it kinda striking. I weight 140 pounds (im small i know) i can loss 5 pounds from a good run, 5 miles or more, a hot days it even worse or it feels that way. Youll gain that weight back. Do stuff doesn't usecas much energy as you think, run for a hour and you only lost a cheesecake slice, its when you done and your body build back or reinforces muscle this is a lot more calories many times normally what you burn durning excise. Diet and exercise together is what really works. Go on hikes, just go out outsids ride a bike be more active, run instead or walk.

I work out everyday to stay in shape. Every since I joined football, I went to the gym almost everyday but I don't watch what I eat.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Thanks, the answer is probably just to make sure I do a little bit of exercise each day on purpose, and also stop eating 8-12k calories a day I guess. I think it could easily cut that way down if I simply switched some of the greasy chicken strips, pizza, hamburgers, pounds of fries for something else like fruit or lean meat. 

I feel like crap when I eat all these types of foods anyway too...

(i'm 180cm and 59kg btw)

Wait, might I ask how old you are? 1.80m and 59kg? I am 1.83m, weigh 65kg and consider myself lightweight.

I know this is about how to stay/get in shape, but I really don't think that you should worry about getting fat. (on the other hand, with that diet you have now...)

Yes, you should steer away from the unhealthy foods and have varied meals, that is true.

I don't mean to offend in any way, shape or form, I just think that 59kgs is considered underweight for your length.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

That's going to be your starting point then. I can relate to the snacking and binging on high-calorie foods as i used to make my way through 3 sharing bags of Doritos every day. You don't have to just eat salad and vegetables and boring foods, you can still have food that you enjoy. Just try and have regular set meals, each high and balanced in nutrients rather than just 80% fat. 

Below is an image i always find interesting to show to people, although in your case you might not really need a really low calorie intake it should relate as to why you find yourself eating so much junk food. 

That's an interesting image my diet was a lot of meat, potatoes and vegetables before coming to school, now its fried foods and such which are way more oily (and make me feel sickish) I'll try to get closer to a diet balanced since i have to eat some oily foods here maybe eating some fruits would be good I never normally did eat them but that's mainly because they were expensive but they cost the same as the oily fries here so it's worth a shot.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Wait, might I ask how old you are? 1.80m and 59kg? I am 1.83m, weigh 65kg and consider myself lightweight.

I know this is about how to stay/get in shape, but I really don't think that you should worry about getting fat. (on the other hand, with that diet you have now...)

Yes, you should steer away from the unhealthy foods and have varied meals, that is true.

I don't mean to offend in any way, shape or form, I just think that 59kgs is considered underweight for your length.

I don't want to lose weight I guess I've gotten a bit chubby in some places though and have relatively little muscle, so i'd like to lean up more or less.

By height isn't everything also for bmi

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

So, as it approaches the end of my school year I've noticed that some of my clothes don't exactly fit like they use to. 

More specifically jeans that were loose are tight in the thighs, however my waist remains unchanged. I haven't gained or lost weight, but a lot of my muscle in my arms and legs has shrunk and has been replace by fat :/

What do you guys do to stay fit? How can I either kick the fat or transform it into muscle again?

If you decide to use dietary supplements stay away from DNP (Dinitrophenol) That shit cooks you from the inside.

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

I don't want to lose weight I guess I've gotten a bit chubby in some places though and have relatively little muscle, so i'd like to lean up more or less.

By height isn't everything also for bmi

Right, got it. I should do something about myself too, some day... 

;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!