New Moto X pictures featuring Eric Schmidt + Updated (Video)

Irontheater

So it seems Eric Schmidt has been spotted using the new Moto X.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/12/4517130/eric-schmidt-shows-off-the-moto-x

Imo, it looks nice. A bit majestic with its curved back .

It  most probably has a full Glass front.

The back is reportedly (rumored to be) made of Kevlar.

Google seems to be putting some life back into Motorola. They are certainly doing good stuff here. 

It's time for me to upgrade my 3 year old phone into something. And this phone has a good chance to be it, specially since it will receive a Nexus treatment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Video: 

since its moto

its gonna be CMDA

sucks for almost everyone else

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Looks like we will see another IR blaster as well. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Hmm the material/texture looks unique, they have my attention!

another leaked image shows something interesting in the soft key section its transparent is this a feature of 4.3 maybe or something motorola has only it looks pretty cool anyway I think they should do the same for the status bar like samsung both transparent would look awesome!

http://www.androidcentral.com/verizon-s-moto-x

I may be incorrect but I feel like I remember reading an interview with Sergey saying it was supposed to be a budget phone, part of a line of soon to be released phones with not too impressive specs. It stands out in my mind due to it not living up to the hype.he said he had it in his pocket but said "I obviously can not show you", to the interviewer.

A video just popped up, so I thought I'd edit it in hear.

This made simultaneously more and less stoked about the device, since it has some good internal features, but it seems to be a bit ugly from the front, and a bit bulky (although I'd have no problems if that translates into better battery life).

A video just popped up, so I thought I'd edit it in hear.

This made simultaneously more and less stoked about the device, since it has some good internal features, but it seems to be a bit ugly from the front, and a bit bulky (although I'd have no problems if that translates into better battery life).

Motorola has already proven you can have a massive battery in a slim phone like the razr maxx

The new features look good to have but to be honest nothing that's gonna make me throw away my nexus 4. I hope there's more to it.

Moto X?

I immediately thought of this

1009220819MXoN%20start%20MX1MX3.jpg

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

All I want to know is how much it'll be in Australia  :D

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

The features talked about in the video aren't anything I have interest in. i guess I'll wait and see what else it has.

i'd be stuck with my crappy phone for another year though so this isn't the time for me to be thinking about a new phone. :P

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990