Can this run gta 5

iWillzHD

Yes, but quite badly. We won't give you a straight answer because we're trying to help you, rather than tell you things that aren't relevant.

What's your budget?

Sig under construction.

Yes, but quite badly. We won't give you a straight answer because we're trying to help you, rather than tell you things that aren't relevant.

What's your budget?

I'm not looking to upgrade any time soon just want to know what settings and fps I would get

You should be fine running it at low-medium settings. Not sure about exactly how much fps you would get, but I imagine you shouldn't have trouble staying over 30.

I have a GTX 560. The 7770 is slightly slower than it, and when it is overclocked it would come at almost equal performance.

I get stable 50-60fps on medium(normal) settings with higher settings on things like tasselation, AA, shadows, reflection, etc., at 1080p.I had to disable the self-limit thing in the settings as it was saying that 1GB of VRAM wasn't enough, but it sure as hell is.

I have a better CPU, an i5 4670k OC-ed to 4.2GHz and 8GB of RAM though.

The 6100 might bottleneck.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yes you can. Not maxxed out though but it will still look great. Just get into overclocking to get the most out of it. 

U can run GTA 5.

U should get 60fps with everything on normal and population bars and distance scaling on low, no MSAA or AF and get 40-60fps :)

Some people claim they get this fps on 7770 (here on the forum)

Your card is capable of such framrates and CPU should handle it.

But nobody can be for sure unless someone runs the game on your CPU :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

You should be fine running it at low-medium settings. Not sure about exactly how much fps you would get, but I imagine you shouldn't have trouble staying over 30.

Would low-medium look better than xbox as I am going for better graphics than that or I would still be using my xbox for gta

Yes you can. Not maxxed out though but it will still look great. Just get into overclocking to get the most out of it.

I am not over clocked as I have never done it, would I still get good fps and would it still look good?

Would low-medium look better than xbox as I am going for better graphics than that or I would still be using my xbox for gta

The lowest settings look better. Its a great game dude. It will look great. 

The lowest settings look better. Its a great game dude. It will look great.

But would my cpu and gpu run it good non overclocked

But would my cpu and gpu run it good non overclocked

It will bring down the numbers. I don't know how much. I am running a 4130 which is like the 6100 but only 4 cores instead of 6 and I have mine overclocking and I run at medium settings. 

It will bring down the numbers. I don't know how much. I am running a 4130 which is like the 6100 but only 4 cores instead of 6 and I have mine overclocking and I run at medium settings.

Do you have any idea how much cpu usage gta will use?

Do you have any idea how much cpu usage gta will use?

HAvn't tested but my overclock did help. 

Overall do you think it is worth buying gta for my pc and risk not being able to run it?