Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I prefer Full Sized Keyboards, Especially love mechanical switches. <3

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

First of all, thanks for this giveaway.

Secondly, I've been on the hunt for a smaller keyboard for quite some time now. I haven't decided between all the great choices out there. Ducky, Leopold, Novatouch, Poker. Decisions, decisions. Maybe this is my break. Good luck everybody.

Outgunned

Outnumbered

Though never outclassed

Full sized keyboards are great! All the keys are easily visible and accessible. However, my favorite keyboard size is the 40% ortholinear keyboard. With custom firmware and clever tricks you can make typing a whole new experience. Keys spread out over the keyboard become accessible with less movement, or depending on how clever your macros are, with one hand! When you master the smaller layout your keyboard input becomes so much faster, more useful, and you look like a bad-ass hacker. If you are interested check out this website, and I highly recommend you watch the short video on the page just to give you an idea of the possibilities of custom firmware. 

Still using my Lenovo keyboard from 6 years ago after my Thermaltake with Cherry MX Blues decided to not work... this would be a nice upgrade to my setup.

I'm not an audiophile, I'm just really picky about my music... and my headphones... and my speakers... and my microphone. Other than that, I'm totally not an audiophile.

I prefer 60% so I can save space on my desk--a necessity for gaming in college.

I do love myself the 104 keys layout
I quite often use the numpad because I find it quicker when I work with excel sheets and am crunching numers for my finance or school.

The F keys is a thing I do not use very often, for some games I bind stuff to them but that is it.

That said a 60% would be really usefull for when I'm relaxing on the couch and watch videos on my tv.

A 100% layout keyboard would be overkill for this purpose.

Started Folding@Home on 02-05-2015

I prefer full-size keyboards myself. I just like having access to every possible key. Also, thanks for doing this giveaway :)

I really like 60% keyboards because I am in a tight space where having a full size keyboard and a mouse isn't really an option so with the smaller keyboards I have have everything that I need.

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

I prefer compact keyboards, TKL is good but I'd love to get my sticky mitts on a 60%

Hopefully I qualify to be entered into this draw, thanks for the chance to win :-)

Always used a full size keyboard, but I want to try one of these as my desktop space is small and I think it makes much more sense for games so you don't have to have your hands too spread away between the keyboard and the mouse

i like 60% keyboards because well there small and awesome

I like 60%, I recently switched to a Ducky Mini year of the horse edition, previously I had used a ten key-less. I like how close the keyboard is to my mouse, and that I have a ton of space free on my desk now.

Might as well try

It really depends on the use case for me.

If I am typing on my tablet, then 60%. Desktop, then 100%

I've never cared much about the 60%, when the 100 isn't really that big to begin with. And the numpad is handy as heck when it comes to programming. 

a 60 keyboard, would be the ideal keyboard for my music production setup, being that my midi keyboard controller takes up 90% of my desk space. Also a mechanical keyboard would great for that tactile feedback when executing key commands for digital audio workstations, such as protools or logic. 

I love full size keyboards because i got used to them. I don't think i will feel comfortable using ten-keyless one but i'd like to try this out.

i love 60% :) currently using the Poker 2 but i will love to have the POK3R

I always prefer TKL keyboards so that my mouse would have all its space it needs!

I have always used a full size keyboard, as designer and 3d digital artist i feel that having a complete number pad is a lot more usefull and productive 

100% that's with the 10 keys because i to this day work in retail and have become i have become so accustomed to using the keypad as a professional "hey look i know whats up and you should trust whatever i say" impression on customers that i can live without it. Also it pains me to use the top row 10 keys unless its a bind for games as it is just so not efficient. Don't get me wrong 10 key less and 60% has its place and is a great option for thoughts who need space however it just doesn't belong on my desk (or laptop for that matter, 17 inch for pure compensation).

the biggest possible keyboards But ones with an elevated handrest(which is just something i prefer for the type of games i play and the height of my deskchair)

ideal size for me is like 3 fully streched hands. luke hands that is, not linus hands;)

All I can say about keyboards right now is I can't stand typing on what I have now in the household for my pc which is an ONN Slim Multimedia Keyboard which has extremely thin keys which make it easy to slip off of.  I know I also do not like various Dell and HP keyboards as they are extremely small and have strange button placement.  However with all that said to get a better keyboard I can't be spending huge amounts of dollars on one and so many of the mechanical options that are out there are not for me.  I can't justify spending as much as $100+ on a keyboard for what I do.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I prefer full size 104 key keyboards. I tried a tenkeyless keyboard a while ago and just couldn't get used to it. It's like something was missing  :unsure:

I like a full size keyboard for my main PC, but for my media PC I use a tenkeyless.

keep up the good work guys, been a fan since Linus was unboxing Comp. Cases outside NCIX...