Sizzling Summer Giveaway! [CLOSED]

heineygoat

Remember this scene from Tomb Raider? I almost cried. I will use it as my entry.

RN81nSK.jpg

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

This is my entry. It a world of tanks repay of mine that i am using for this. Thanks for the giveaway!

Video Entry:

http://youtu.be/FZL5jplI1Kw

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

This is my entry.

And a 7970 benchmarking video of Crysis 3 with picture-in-picture graphics comparison.

This is my entry

My attempt at a Linus Minecraft skin (Notice the socks and sandals)

@LinusTech

linusattempt.jpg

Totaling the entries now. I particularly like this one!

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

This is my entry 

post-12586-0-04732300-1373785872_thumb.p 

Intel I5 760 2.8 Ghz , Msi P55A-G55 , 16Gb (4x4) Patriot Black Mamba, PNY GTX 670 , 2 x OCZ Vertex 4 128 Gb SSD , 640Gb WD Caviar Black , 1.5Tb Hitachi HDD , Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White Case , Thermaltake 520W PS , CD/DVD Drive , Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus , 4 Corsair SP120 Fans , Saitek R.A.T.7 Gaming Mouse , Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Mechanical Keyboard 

This is my entry.

post-621-0-40416300-1373787823.png

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

You finished with the Excel doc and Randomizing, or is the time limit just up?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

You finished with the Excel doc and Randomizing, or is the time limit just up?

Time limit is up, we will be done in the next day i think

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I'm always late fml

Sorry to hear that man, we did announce over a week ago to get as much attention as possible.

I think the plan is to do another massive giveaway over NH winter, so there will be another opportunity :)

Sorry to hear that man, we did announce over a week ago to get as much attention as possible.

I think the plan is to do another massive giveaway over NH winter, so there will be another opportunity :)

If we only missed one guy, would you consider having him in the giveaway if a lot of the people in the community say "it's okay"? If its just one guy, I think we should let him in. Any more that join, they are really too late.

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

If we only missed one guy, would you consider having him in the giveaway if a lot of the people in the community say "it's okay"? If its just one guy, I think we should let him in. Any more that join, they are really too late.

I want to because i kind of feel bad for him but i fear that if we let one person in, everyone will want in. 

and as puppet said, we announced this over a week ago.

If he was late by a few minutes i would have added him but he was a hour or two late. 

Sorry but we cant.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

When's the draw?

We are going to make the video soon and it should be up later today/tonight/tomorrow Depending on timezone

We are going to make the video soon and it should be up later today/tonight/tomorrow Depending on timezone

do you mind saying how many hours eg between 2 and 7 hours coz we dont know what time zone gallifrey is  :P

do you mind saying how many hours eg between 2 and 7 hours coz we dont know what time zone gallifrey is   :P

We arent 100% sure but sometime today hopefully, there are many a variables 

You will know when its up though

I want to because i kind of feel bad for him but i fear that if we let one person in, everyone will want in. 

and as puppet said, we announced this over a week ago.

If he was late by a few minutes i would have added him but he was a hour or two late. 

Sorry but we cant.

He's right, it's my own responsability that I didn't notice this giveaway and I wouldn't want to be privileged over the other members of this forum it would just be wrong and would be even worse if I actuality won something then by even letting me in later than you had announced.

He's right, it's my own responsability that I didn't notice this giveaway and I wouldn't want to be privileged over the other members of this forum it would just be wrong and would be even worse if I actuality won something then by even letting me in later than you had announced.

Thanks for understanding and sorry you missed it :(

Funny a post giving away 52+ games to the community and it only has 3 likes...

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Funny a post giving away 52+ games to the community and it only has 3 likes...

We lied,

It 73 games