Need a favour from the graphics designers and photoshopers out there!

So my family and I own a snowboard shop called The Chaos, in the town of Darlington, UK. We also sell scooters, skateboards and BMX gear too, but I'm more interested in the snowboard for this sticker request. 

Anyway, on to the meat of the reason. My step dad and I are off to an event called Spring Break in Austria on the 2nd of May for four days and we're planning on throwing up as many stickers as possible around Kaunertal to help advertise our shop. However, unfortunately we don't have any stickers with our website and phone number on, and we're looking for new designs for the stickers. 

Themes: Snowboarding, urban fashion, urban art.  

Here's the shop logo as it is, and our current sticker(obviously comes in different colours). Feel free to alter the logo to get the design you want. 

logo3.png

I'll give you the website and phone number, if anyone wants to take up this favour, as I am worried it would be classed as adversing. 

PM me with the finished product. :) 

Also, maybe unlikely, but if you're there too, help us stick up stickers. ;) 

If this is still classed as advertising, feel free to take it down.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Do you have any sketches ?

WHoo for austria

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

@C0LL0SS0S Unfortunately not. Not really the artistic type when it comes to this. 

The rest of you, it would be a favour, so no, money wouldn't be involved. Which, I understand that it's not really the correct way of going about these kinds of things, but it was just me wondering to see if there was anyone out there wanting to give it a try. 

No worries either way.  ^_^

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"