If this trend continues battlefield hardline PC will be dead soon. Peak 8000 players

bydus

While the most i've seen on pc is 12k players ( stats from bfhstats.com) today probably due to gta 5 release the peak was 8000 people. That is really really bad considering the game was released like a month ago. PS4 and XB1 have like 90k players so pretty good. Glad I didn't buy it to be honest. Feel bad for premium users as no one will play dlc maps for long..

I hope this shows EA that people are getting sick of yearly reskins with day one dlc that's as expensive as the freaking game.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

GTA V ganna be shit optimized foe pc bruh...

I'm tellin ya...

I BLIVE IN U BATTLEFILD HARDLINE

watch tommoroh it ganna habe the aberage 100Thouzand blayers vack on

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

I hope this shows EA that people are getting sick of yearly reskins with day one dlc that's as expensive as the freaking game.

People are still buying and playing COD. Therefor EA must be able to do the same in their logic. They just need to create the perfect pasta sauce, not create perfect pasta sauces. That's what sells in their reality.

People are still buying and playing COD. Therefor EA must be able to do the same in their logic. They just need to create the perfect pasta sauce, not create perfect pasta sauces.

CoD sells less copies every year if I'm not mistaken. And it has a larger following amongst kids that like to believe they have pro skillz because they could do a computer guided headshot without pressing the aim button.

But yeah, of course EA doesn't see it that way... or at least, not the guys handling the money, who probably haven't played a single videogame in their life.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

There are very little people that are positive about this game, as far as I've heard. The amount of content is really disappointing, and the value is nowhere near what they charge for it.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

BF Hard line servers are super empty.

The fact there are very few weapons compared to BF4 was the biggest deal breaker for me.

I regret purchasing that game... Stopped playing it week after release.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE