Good warranty

Nohemi

3 years with good rep

corsair evga and kingston seem to be the best

gigabyte saphire HTC and swiftech seem to be the worst

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

so is it worth paying more for better warranty

That's subjective and entirely up to you. If you happen to get a lot of DOA products, then sure. If not, then no.

I, for example, don't pay more for a longer warranty. I rarely have products fail.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I always do because I tend to break shit. I think it's worth it to pay an extra $20-$50 for more warranty because what if the $500 part breaks? You're down $500 and not $50

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

well im careful so I guess I'm going to not worry about warranty and what are "DOA" products?

well im careful so I guess I'm going to not worry about warranty and what are "DOA" products?

Dead on arrival

Edit: make sure you quote people when replying to them.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

how do you quote people

On desktop on the post they made there is a "QUOTE" label at the bottom, click it and it will automatically put the quote in the quick reply box. 

Current PC: 

On desktop on the post they made there is a "QUOTE" label at the bottom, click it and it will automatically put the quote in the quick reply box. 

ohh thx im kind of a derby noob to this community as of yesterday.

ohh thx im kind of a derby noob to this community as of yesterday.

Everybody starts somewhere.:D

There's a good discussion here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/346192-worst-company-for-rma/

Lots of people have posted their bad experiences with various companies. Probably worth a read to see which gives the worst.

In my experience Asus has an excellent product line but abysmal support and long RMA wait times while Corsair and EVGA have some of the fastest RMA turnaround times I've ever seen. I just went through an RMA with Gigabyte and it was acceptable but not exceptional.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

what is a good warranty deal 

3 years with good rep

corsair evga and kingston seem to be the best

gigabyte saphire HTC and swiftech seem to be the worst

Add NZXT to the best list and Galax formally Galaxy to the worst list.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

In my opinion, no however, an extended warranty is a good thing. You want to judge a company by there product quality and support and you should not have to pay for a better warranty. A good company will just provide a good warranty from the start and offer to extend it.

Long time warranty doesn't make it a good one

ex: Company gave 3 years warranty, but it took 2-6months to process RMA, is this good for you? because things like this happens alot, even more common than you think.

In my opinion, no however, an extended warranty is a good thing. You want to judge a company by there product quality and support and you should not have to pay for a better warranty. A good company will just provide a good warranty from the start and offer to extend it.

Certainly, a good warranty included is always desirable, but in some cases, having the option to extend that warranty at additional cost for piece of mind can be very useful. Especially for more expensive items.

For example, I bought the extended warranty on my car, because I'm not a mechanic, and don't want to deal with the hassle if something breaks unexpectedly.

Does it make sense to buy the extended warranty in every case? No, of course not. Does it make sense for every person to buy the extended warranty? No, as it will be different for each and every person.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just a note from personal experience. I claimed warranty for a Sapphire HD 7950 video card. The warranty process was a pain in the ass, with more steps then I personally think is necessary (plus I had to pay shipping to the warranty depot). BUT the RMA process was actually fairly quick. I had a replacement card within a few weeks.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

when did they do a name change?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

when did they do a name change?

Are you talking about Galaxy that is now Galax, if so, they were a partner company with KFA2 and the two of them decided to merge and then change it when they decided they don't know how to handle customer support for products sold world wide and decided to start selling their products from their website only, Paul from newegg did also said so on a video he did about one of their GPUs. When they did that change they announced it and they products will be sold directly from them. How does that solve the support problem i have no idea and from the support i got from my 660ti i bought from them made me look for a new GPU company and EVGA has been great so far.

Whats RMA???

RMA = Return Merchandise Authorization.

Basically means returning something to the manufacturer - usually because of warranty or recall reasons.

Best warranty option are lifetime and 3+ years on-site. I like to on-site ones. They come pick your stuff and bring it back no costs. Even if they don't found anything wrong with it. Problem is that on-site is usually for business laptops and such stuff. Lifetime warranty is usually for RAM. In basic stuff you see 2 years limited warranty. That means that all things broken by use aren't in it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

by the manufacturer of you mean the actual company  like ENVIDIA

how bad is the sending back and getting your stuff back process