Something some of you may find handy

Wild1145

Hey All,

I was having a browse through eBay and found this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Magnetic-Tool-Wristband-Velcro-Strap-to-Hold-Nails-amp-Screws-DIY-Tool-Pouch-/251768014897?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276and it reminded me of some of the older tech for under $100 videos that I had been watching a little while ago. Not sure how well it would work, but it does look quite handy for anyone who wants to have the screws and bits like that closer to you all the time.

When I looked it was out of stock but I thought I'd share anyway as it looked quite interesting.

I can see that being useful for people working in tight or high places. It's not a problem that needs fixing for workshops.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Feels more like toy than tool to me. Even for high place working I'd rather have tool belt with pouches than something where I can knock stuff out just like that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv