GTA V video editor gameplay

leelaa14

Oh wow, that's actually quite some expansive functionality. 

Yeah I didn't really think much of it when they announced it, but I can honestly see myself having a good mess about with this. Just another thing to add to the list of stuff you can do in GTA..which can only be a good thing :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

my reaction :o

only one question, will there be a impact on performance

I smell a bit of Saint's Row 4... and that's a good thing! :P

who cares...

I was like, "great!", then I saw the interface... oh my, it looks like it was designed for a controller, which doesn't even make sense because it isn't in the console version... and can we please not have the rockstar social club? It smells like gfwl...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I was like, "great!", then I saw the interface... oh my, it looks like it was designed for a controller, which doesn't even make sense because it isn't in the console version... and can we please not have the rockstar social club? It smells like gfwl...

I've never used the social club. I will agree though it looks like it was designed for controller..I will be using controller most of the time though so no problem for me.

I'm pretty sure there will be other types of mods to "help it out" though.

Look at skyrim with skyUI

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000