Best ddr4 ram

I need to pick out some ddr4 ram for my new asus rampage V extreme and idk which is the fastest cause a lot of them are the same price for more MHz. Also to either get 8x2 or 4x4

I need to pick out some ddr4 ram for my new asus rampage V extreme and idk which is the fastest cause a lot of them are the same price for more MHz. Also to either get 8x2 or 4x4

doesnt matter much. The difference is minimal. 8x2 is better for more future expansion

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

whats ever cheapest id go with g skills just cuz of their awesome warranty or whats ever cheapest.

askdjfasdf

doesnt matter much. The difference is minimal. 8x2 is better for more future expansion

people say 4x4 is better for gaming or will it do the same as 8x2

people say 4x4 is better for gaming or will it do the same as 8x2

the same. games dont use more than 6GB that extra 10 is useless

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

the same. games dont use more than 6GB that extra 10 is useless

it's that they use quad or dual channel to make it faster or could I just do that with the 8x2

Just go with a solid brand.

Depends if you want dual channel or quad-channel. I don't think you'll see any real benefit one way or the other if you are just doing gaming. You might get benefit with quad with productivity, but not 100% on that. 

Also I am assuming that board is x99 given you are asking about ddr4.

CPUAMD FX 8320 @4.4 GHz 1.212 vcore Motherboard - Asus M5A99X R2.0 RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB 1866 GPU - Asus Gtx 970 Case - Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage - 120 GB Samsung 840 Series, 1TB WD Black,  240 GB Corsair Force LX PSU - EVGA 750W G2 Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Corsair K70  Mouse - Logitech G502

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just go with a solid brand.

Depends if you want dual channel or quad-channel. I don't think you'll see any real benefit one way or the other if you are just doing gaming. You might get benefit with quad with productivity, but not 100% on that.

Also I am assuming that board is x99 given you are asking about ddr4.

so 4x4 is better than 2x8 and yes it's a x99 motherboard

so 4x4 is better than 2x8 and yes it's a x99 motherboard

Yes technically, but I doubt you would see any major improvements.

CPUAMD FX 8320 @4.4 GHz 1.212 vcore Motherboard - Asus M5A99X R2.0 RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB 1866 GPU - Asus Gtx 970 Case - Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage - 120 GB Samsung 840 Series, 1TB WD Black,  240 GB Corsair Force LX PSU - EVGA 750W G2 Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Corsair K70  Mouse - Logitech G502

it's that they use quad or dual channel to make it faster or could I just do that with the 8x2

You'd be better in quad channel if you do other things with your pc than gaming or plan to do so. Plus, since the board has 8 ram slot, you could still add another 16 gigs for a total of 32 which is enough for pretty much every thing except if you want a ram disk for whatever reason

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things