luke says rgb when its ryb

Cactu

the green dye has a yellow cap on it

My rig.... cpu i7-920 , MB asus p6t se , RAM 8gigs , GPU evga 760 sc , Case antec 900, western digital 2x500 gigs hhd , PSU  antec 800w , Display syncmaster 2233rz , Cooling antec kulher h20 620 ,  keyboard / mouse / headset    G15 keyboard , g500 mouse , Razor megladon headset

look at the colour of the dye in the bottle

its definitely green

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

the green dye has a yellow cap on it

That's brilliant.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

It is green. 100%. You may be slightly color blind. Many people are.

then why when it showed the webpage of the dyed fluids i could see the green then?

then why when it showed the webpage of the dyed fluids i could see the green then?

Partial colorblindness to specific shades?

I looked at the wrong point in the video.

Are you talking about this

73af6c0299.jpg

If so it is green with a yellow cap.

I looked at the wrong part of the video... Vessel timestamps are weird.

I'm more disturbed when he said jigahertz on the other video

it does ok, but not feel right

Are you talking about this

If so it is green with a yellow cap.

I looked at the wrong part of the video... Vessel timestamps are weird.

You know if someone was colorblind to a certain color they wouldn't be able to name it.

You know if someone was colorblind to a certain color they wouldn't be able to name it.

That doesn't seem even remotely true. Pretty sure they'd just see it as another colour.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

That doesn't seem even remotely true. Pretty sure they'd just see it as another colour.

If you ask someone who is colorblind what a color they are blinded to is, chances are they'll have trouble answering the question. Maybe that's just me that has trouble though.