Earbuds/In-ear headphones

SpaceVampy

Hey guys, I wanted use the search function first, but god dammit, I can't find it.  :wacko:

I'm using a Steelseries 9H and I personally love the sound quality of it. My problem is that the pain on the top of my skull is just unbearable after like 3-4 hours of wearing them. I even tried some other headsets that are praised for their comfort. Now the only way to go is in-ear headphones, or some ridiculousy lightweight-awesome-cushioned headphones. Man, I just want to play some online games with friends without having to move my headphone all over my head, up to the point where the whole top of my skull hurts.

I can't imagine there being some really good in-ear headphones with the sound quality of some big headphones, but I don't know anything about this stuff, so please help me out.

Heard about those, but I just need somebody who has a nice pair of in-ear headphones to tell me if the sound quality can even get as good as some normal headphones. After the clear sound of my Steelseries 9H, I can't go back to worse sound quality. My iPhone headphones for example are in the trash since I'm using the 9H. 

Well in ear headphones can do amazing things and in some areas outperform over ears in any price point.

You didn't have budget so I'll guess under 200 so I recommend the Rha t10i they are absolutely amazing I tried them for long sessions and they are just amazing.

For 100 the shure se215 will be my recommandation.

What price range are you looking at? 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

Well in ear headphones can do amazing things and in some areas outperform over ears in any price point.

You didn't have budget so I'll guess under 200 so I recommend the Rha t10i they are absolutely amazing I tried them for long sessions and they are just amazing.

Sorry wrong question there.

What price range are you looking at? 

I will have to buy a sound card and a microphone with the in-ear headphones (I'd appreciate some advice there too). So I'd say max 80€/$ for for the in-ear hedphones. As a soundcard/amp I'd take the Fiio E10, heard it getting recommended everywhere. Idk about the mic yet, since some of them are pretty expensive, and idk how cheap ones (under 50€/$) perform.

That's good to hear, I always thought in-ear headphones are overall worse than over ears. The ones you mentioned are pretty expensive, but thank you, I'll consider buying them if cheaper ones aren't as good. I should have mentioned a price range (didn't really think about in-ears being that expensive), I'm willing to pay up to 80€/$, but if you say I'll be much better off with the ones you mentioned, I'll probably get them. Thank you again for your help! ^_^

Edit: Holy crap I was looking for some reviews of the RHA t10i, thats what I call a premium product! I might get one of them because of the 3 years warranty alone.

Well there are some cheaper options out there that I'm just not experienced with but unless you onboard I s really bad you don't need a sound card.

I would recommend however saving a little bit more for the shures at 100$