ek pump/res ddc 3.2 pwm control

I'm pretty sure that i can control the pump  flow rate with pwm and I am wondering what you guys use, its showing on corsair link that its at 4500rpm and blinks red once and awhile what can i do to fix this?

I don't think you can use PWM with that pump unless it came with it pre-wired. My DDC is connected to a fan controller that controls based on voltage. If you do use a controller you will probably need a molex to 3 pin adapter and a fan controller with enough wattage to do the job.

I don't think you can use PWM with that pump unless it came with it pre-wired. My DDC is connected to a fan controller that controls based on voltage. If you do use a controller you will probably need a molex to 3 pin adapter and a fan controller with enough wattage to do the job.

It does come pre-wired , its a ek ddc 3.2 pwm res pump combo 140mm

The only way i can see to do this is in bios, but its not letting me set the rpm down from 4500 witch i'm guess is how to control flow rate.. For some reason that is the default but its on max any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

The only way i can see to do this is in bios, but its not letting me set the rpm down from 4500 witch i'm guess is how to control flow rate.. For some reason that is the default but its on max any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

its gonna depend on your bios, what motherboard do you have?

its gonna depend on your bios, what motherboard do you have?

msi x99 krait edition

I have used this pump/res combo and I controlled the rpm with speedfan I just left it at 20% and it was near silent.

I have used this pump/res combo and I controlled the rpm with speedfan I just left it at 20% and it was near silent.

k thx, i have downloaded it but i'm not really sure how to control it in here

k thx, i have downloaded it but i'm not really sure how to control it in here

I find it's a bit trail and error but the easiest way it to adjust the values under the names; Sys, CPU, Aux. CPU is your cpu fan header which is what I use to control mine. I would look for a tutorial on it though to get a better idea on the software.

I'm actually using mine on the sys2 fan header and its showing up as aux 1 .. what i don't like is that its at 100 percent and showing a value of 88c.. Everything else is fine, i just put an overclock on the cpu but i don't think it should affect the pump in that way

is there anyway to turn down the rpm? or just the fan percentage? I'm kind of worried and I know that you can buy upgrade for that pump when it comes to cooling. My fans too are louder then the pump so that's not really to much of an issue

If you go under 'advanced mode' in the BIOS there should be a 'hardware monitor' tab, and under that you should be able to set it from 'smart fan control' to manual or at least to set a percentage or something. Unfortunately I only own Asus boards so I can't walk you through it.

is there anyway to turn down the rpm? or just the fan percentage? I'm kind of worried and I know that you can buy upgrade for that pump when it comes to cooling. My fans too are louder then the pump so that's not really to much of an issue

The percentage is the rpm speed so it will be 20% of 4500rpm.

I'm actually using mine on the sys2 fan header and its showing up as aux 1 .. what i don't like is that its at 100 percent and showing a value of 88c.. Everything else is fine, i just put an overclock on the cpu but i don't think it should affect the pump in that way

Is the value under AUXTIN1? If it is mine says it's 127c and then drops to -128c so it should be fine it hasn't effected my PC.

The percentage is the rpm speed so it will be 20% of 4500rpm.

Is the value under AUXTIN1? If it is mine says it's 127c and then drops to -128c so it should be fine it hasn't effected my PC.

yes that is correct it's 88c.. I think if you could turn down the rpm's that would change though. I was worried because under speedfan it shows a fire symbol beside it, everything else is good to go.. the pump is warm on the backside to the touch.. Its a first time for me so I'm alittle worried when i see things such as that, the build went pretty good but this has me just staring at the tower lol.

If you go under 'advanced mode' in the BIOS there should be a 'hardware monitor' tab, and under that you should be able to set it from 'smart fan control' to manual or at least to set a percentage or something. Unfortunately I only own Asus boards so I can't walk you through it.

I appreciate the help very much, glad I have lots of responses to my problem. I did go in the bio and mess around with that but it seems like i couldn't change much. But i'm not really used to the board either.. Its quite new and not many people explaining much

yes that is correct it's 88c.. I think if you could turn down the rpm's that would change though. I was worried because under speedfan it shows a fire symbol beside it, everything else is good to go.. the pump is warm on the backside to the touch.. Its a first time for me so I'm alittle worried when i see things such as that, the build went pretty good but this has me just staring at the tower lol.

Don't worry about it I don't even have anything connected to that header and it still displays that. It's most likely a bug in the software or just an incorrect reading many people have reported it and it was nothing to worry about. As for the pump being warm that's normal for DDC's they do tend to get a bit warm.

Don't worry about it I don't even have anything connected to that header and it still displays that. It's most likely a bug in the software or just an incorrect reading many people have reported it and it was nothing to worry about. As for the pump being warm that's normal for DDC's they do tend to get a bit warm.

thank god, i'm glad to here.. I just started dabbling with overclocking now so i was kind of worried.. Very stressful day doing this lol! post-185338-0-37770200-1428792933_thumb.post-185338-0-27906800-1428792963_thumb.post-185338-0-57258900-1428792989_thumb.

post-185338-0-08041600-1428793012_thumb.

Very nice build! I also have a 760t and I was wondering if thats a triple 120mm in the top and a double 120mm in the front? I put 140mm rads in and I have no space!

It is a triple 360mm in the top and a 240mm in the front. They are both ut60 from alphacool.. It's funny because out of all the research is did with this build and case I could not find out if the 60mm thick rad would fit in the top and it did thank god.. But that also depends on the clearance of your memory and motherboard to though. And u can fit a 240 to 280 monsta in the front and if u take the 5.2 inch drivebays off u could do 360mm or more. Excellent case to work with!