Trouble Reinstalling Windows 8.1 (Urgent)

Lamb

I am going to be selling my computer today, and since yesterday I have been attempting to reinstall windows 8.1 on my computer. I have a USB drive with windows on it created successfully, and I was partially through the installation last night (all my drives are formatted) then it said there is an issue with the installation and it told me to restart. So because all my drives were formatted, I had no OS and i was given a prompt to disconnect the drives I wasn`t using to install an OS. I was left with just my USB (which I have tested on another computer and it is not corrupted or anything like that) plugged into my computer. Then I went into the BIOS and the only drives that were shown were Generic 7453mb (or whatever the capacity of the drive is). If I try to boot on to that drive, a black screen will come up with a flashing underscore kind of like a prompt to type something, but you cannot type anything. This screen willl stay like this, I left it alone to test it.

Thank you so much if you can help me with this, I really need to get this ready to sell, and I`m sure nobody will buy it with no OS.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Sounds to be like the setup on your USB flash drive got corrupted. Use Windows disk instead.

If you have the ISO, retransfer it on your USB flash drive.