Cherry MX Blue or Brown?

Mindaugasinas

Browns are great for typing extremely quickly, however I find them extremely boring and I always bottom out.  They feel better with O-rings, but I moved from a MX brown to a MX green keyboard and couldn't be happier (Actually hybrid; ducky shine 69 fire edition).  The key feel and feedback of the greens is just much funner than the browns, by far. 

The greens are hard to use when your hands are cold, though, or when you are extremely tired.

Please note: MX greens are more than just blues with a heavier spring.  The green shaft is very slightly different than a blue.  I find the mx green click to be louder and more satisfying than a mx blue click, yet people claim the greens and blues are the exact same switch but with a heavier spring.  There's something else different....

That's basically how I felt. I used Blues for a long time, then Browns, and it felt like I was typing on clouds. Like massage therapy for my fingers.

Right?! Exactly like that, it was so nice on my fingers  ^_^ Such a nice typing experience.

OK Finally!!! I got my Keyboard and mouse! But without issues. First of all I ordered K70 MX blue, and they delivered me brown. Well maybe this is even better.

Second of all I had not received mouse pad yet...

And the worst part is... Then I pluged my keyboard and mouse, they wasnt working at all. I have reinstalled windows, this apears fixed the issue. But then I plug my secondary Logitech K400r wireless keyboard (which I'm using then I'm on 40" TV as a monitor) My Corsair pheripherals stops working.

Any idea?

I'm ordering now Corsair K95 brown or K70 blue. I'm coding alot with C# and do game even more. I'm in the online store page now so I need a quick reply

That's like asking which socks or underwear you'd be most comfortable in. The real answer is to buy a switch tester.

1. Overclock until the magic smoke comes out. 2. Modify until broken. 3. Fix and repeat.

4670k - 16GB - 290X - 1440p Freesync