Need for Speed

JoshK

So when I was little and got my ps2 I got need for speed carbon and would play the religously. Today still I would like to play it, but on PC. I know it came out for PC but I cannot find if anywhere. If there is a newer need for speed with the same concept: that would be great. Could you guys help me out to feel some child hood nostalgia on PC?

So when I was little and got my ps2 I got need for speed carbon and would play the religously. Today still I would like to play it, but on PC. I know it came out for PC but I cannot find if anywhere. If there is a newer need for speed with the same concept: that would be great. Could you guys help me out to feel some child hood nostalgia on PC?

it's for pc too http://www.ea.com/nl/need-for-speed-carbon sorry about that

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/need-for-speed-carbon/1004004004483734here you can just buy it no problem :)  i am sure you can find it in you country too

I believe Most Wanted (the new version) was decent.

https://www.origin.com/nl-nl/store/buy/nfs-most-wanted-2013/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Rivals was alright too I think, you should look up some reviews.

https://www.origin.com/nl-nl/store/buy/nfs-rivals-2014-/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Why not play Carbon or the old Most Wanted on PC? :o

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I got a cd for it :D

But if you want some other Need For Speed which are vastly better, then get underground 2 and most wanted (not the 2012 one though it was ok). 

I believe Most Wanted (the new version) was decent.

https://www.origin.com/nl-nl/store/buy/nfs-most-wanted-2013/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Rivals was alright too I think, you should look up some reviews.

https://www.origin.com/nl-nl/store/buy/nfs-rivals-2014-/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Why not play Carbon or the old Most Wanted on PC? :o

The Rivals NFS rapes the SH*T out of PCMR =) 30fps lock.

Most wanted was awesome for ps3, don't know about PC, definitely worth taking a look at.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

The Rivals NFS rapes the SH*T out of PCMR =) 30fps lock.

Most wanted was awesome for ps3, don't know about PC, definitely worth taking a look at.

Oh yeah, I remember.. I think Total Biscuit wanted to play at 60fps and modded and stuff and the cars were suddenly twice as fast :) :) :)

(Most likely because the game on default updates 30 times per second and now 60 times per second xD )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

the nfs I allways loved was pro street. the only problem with it is the graphics. wich were amazing on the wii :P

or the good old nfs 1-2-3

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005)

Oh god I wish there were HD remake for this game, way way way better than what is NFS now

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Does anyone remember  playing need for speed High stakes.

Sure do. One of my fondest gaming memories from when I was a child, was using the T-rex cheat in NFSII. Good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUCj2Uyats

Jaguar XJ220 and ItalDesign Cala. Look at them overtaking that Opel Corsa like they just don't give a shite. :P

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods 

Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005)

Oh god I wish there were HD remake for this game, way way way better than what is NFS now

I freaking loved most wanted. One of my classic favorites. They do need to bring it back. Wasn't it one of their huge successes to? I'm surprised they haven't brought it back yet.

...yeah that website is all in Swedish. I'm in the U.S.

It's dutch but anyway :(

It's dutch but anyway :(

Sorry I don know my languages. Haha oops. Anyways, for now I bouhgt most wanted (2005) off of Walmart.com. When they email me the code do I put it in on steam or origin?

Sorry I don know my languages. Haha oops. Anyways, for now I bouhgt most wanted (2005) off of Walmart.com. When they email me the code do I put it in on steam or origin?

Well you can see in wich one in the mail i think so

NFSIII Hot Pursuit has been the NFS I played the most and it was so much fun. It was back in 2000 if I remember properly, on a Windows 98 PC. I still have the soundtrack of the game around. It gives me back so much memories when I listen to it.

I played every other NFS after that. Most Wanted (2005) was excellent as it was a good balance between open world of NFSU and cops. I stopped playing NFS after Hot Pursuit (2010).

Well you can see in wich one in the mail i think so

The email just says

To download and install your software, please click on either the 32 or 64-bit link (where available) and follow your browser's instructions to save the installation file to your local drive. Once downloaded, please select and execute the installation file and follow the on screen instructions and enter your software activation key when prompted.

Please note: the use of these keys is subject to the manufacturer's End User License Agreement. If your download is interrupted, you can start over by clicking on the 32-bit or 64-bit link.

Some of the software download links expire and will no longer work after the indicated expiration date. To obtain a new link or have your previous license keys resent:

Click here to the license keys retrieval site.

Reenter your email address that you used for your initial purchase.

Your license keys and download link will be resent to you.

Only $16!!! I might pick up Most wanted. I never played it went from UG2 to Carbon straight away.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

The email just says

To download and install your software, please click on either the 32 or 64-bit link (where available) and follow your browser's instructions to save the installation file to your local drive. Once downloaded, please select and execute the installation file and follow the on screen instructions and enter your software activation key when prompted.

Please note: the use of these keys is subject to the manufacturer's End User License Agreement. If your download is interrupted, you can start over by clicking on the 32-bit or 64-bit link.

Some of the software download links expire and will no longer work after the indicated expiration date. To obtain a new link or have your previous license keys resent:

Click here to the license keys retrieval site.

Reenter your email address that you used for your initial purchase.

Your license keys and download link will be resent to you.

Than you should probarly download it with the link they provided you?

Did you get the 2005 version? They sent me a key for the new 2012 version. Someone in the reviews said that happened to them too?

Don't buy Most wanted 2005 from walmart. They send you the wrong one.

Edit: I contacted Walmart support telling them I wanted a refund or the actual 2005 game.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

Last good one i say was NFS The Run, if you want something similar to Carbon then get Undercover.

Carbon is literally where it started going downhill.  Undercover had really wonky mechanics.  I think NFS needs to stick with circuit racing, Shift 2 was pretty good, all of their street titles lately have been disastrous.  Especially Rivals and Most Wanted (2012)

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Carbon is literally where it started going downhill.  Undercover had really wonky mechanics.  I think NFS needs to stick with circuit racing, Shift 2 was pretty good, all of their street titles lately have been disastrous.  Especially Rivals and Most Wanted (2012)

I personally don't like their street titles (If you like them that's fine though. I have a friend that likes them too. I can see the appeal they have to certain people.). Not what I'm looking for from NFS. I'd rather see another Carbon/Most Wanted (2005), or Underground game. A Hot Pursuit would be nice if they could make it like the old ones. Right now NFS is literally the CoD of racing games. Pretty much the same exotic cars with no customization and weird burnout style handling every year.

I personally don't like their street titles (If you like them that's fine though. I have a friend that likes them too. I can see the appeal they have to certain people.). Not what I'm looking for from NFS. I'd rather see another Carbon/Most Wanted (2005), or Underground game. A Hot Pursuit would be nice if they could make it like the old ones. Right now NFS is literally the CoD of racing games. Pretty much the same exotic cars with no customization and weird burnout style handling every year.

Carbon really upped the ante with the customization system, its a shame they basically abandoned that.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh