Need for Speed

JoshK

So when I was little and got my ps2 I got need for speed carbon and would play the religously. Today still I would like to play it, but on PC. I know it came out for PC but I cannot find if anywhere. If there is a newer need for speed with the same concept: that would be great. Could you guys help me out to feel some child hood nostalgia on PC?

Get PCSX2 and if you still have the original disk you can just play that.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Did you get the 2005 version? They sent me a key for the new 2012 version. Someone in the reviews said that happened to them too?

Don't buy Most wanted 2005 from walmart. They send you the wrong one.

Edit: I contacted Walmart support telling them I wanted a refund or the actual 2005 game.

Yeah that happened to me too. What did they say? Did you get the 2005 version?

edit: I activated it anyways haha.

Yeah that happened to me too. What did they say? Did you get the 2005 version?

edit: I activated it anyways haha.

It took a little convincing,

email 1

Hello,

I ordered Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005), and received the 2012 version of the game. This is the webpage.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/42031265

As you can clearly see, it shows the 2005 box art, and says nothing about it being the 2012 version of the game. I noticed it was the 2012 version when I went to activate the game on origin. I did not complete the activation process. I would like the original 2005 version of the game as displayed, or a refund. 

Thank you

reply 1

Hi JEBUS

We are truly sorry you didn't received what you expected. We reviewed your order and our system shows that the item has not been sent and that you sent a request to cancel it. Please wait 48 hours to receive the cancellation confirmation email, if the order got canceled you will receive a refund within 7 days. If we are unable to cancel the order, we recommend you to dispute the charges with your financial institution since for this type of items we are unable to process a return.

If you have additional questions, please reply to this email and we'll be happy to assist.

Sincerely,

WALMART PERSON

Walmart.com Customer Care

Email 2
Hello,

The order was not cancelled. The item has been confirmed emailed by Walmart.com, and I have received the email. I read the entire page again, and nowhere on the page does it states the game is the 2012 version of Need for Speed Most Wanted. It shows the 2005 version box art, and that's it. This is not an issue of simply wanting to return an item. I received an entirely different product than advertised, and I expect to either get the right product, or a refund. Also, I used a Walmart gift card, not a credit card, to make the purchase.

Thanks,
JEBUS

reply2
Hi JEBUS,

We apologize for the difficulties this situation is causing you. We have escalated your case to a higher department so they can review it and provide you a resolution. Please allow us 5 days to work on your case.

If you have additional questions, please reply to this email and we'll be happy to assist.

Sincerely,

WALMART PERSON

Walmart.com Customer Care

but long story short a week later I got the money back on my giftcard. I also still activated the code anyways LEL.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

So you got the 2005 version? What did you/they say?

edit: nevermind didnt see the spoiler thing haha

I have Need For Speed on Origin. I have a G27 wheel for the racing games. I used to use a XBOX 360 wireless controller before.