This probably falls under the category of "bad tech"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/8/iran-creating-suicide-drones-us-army-report-warns/

Suicide drones packing explosives instead of Amazon package.

It could be the reasoning behind them banning the idea of Amazon drones because they won't be able to weed out the terrorist drones with little boxes of explosives before it's too late.

Immagine the multiple targets they would be able to strike to the minute using GPS guided drones.  :/

Imagine a drone that could fire rockets and is reusable, wait the us already has those ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

cool, now when we get phone controlled drones you just gave me the idea of buying tons, and having them circle me like vultures, waiting for me to give the command.

then it will dive bomb my target, exploding when it reaches them.

#aterroristisborn

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

This doesn't sound great.

I was wondering when it'd happen.

Sig under construction.

What's the point in this as opposed to a ground-to-ground missile? One thing is making automated bombers (which by the way I do not condone), but this is completely useless...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I feel like this is being hyped a bit. A drone large enough to threaten a air craft carrier should not be difficult to shoot down by weapons mounted on said craft. Civilian ships and troops will be more vulnerable but this is war and the US as been using way more advanced drones for ages and is still fighting so I don't think drones made by these groups will challenge the US.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

I kinda think it's more about the payload that is how much explosives can a currently available commercial drone actually carry and if it is a seriously limited amount as I suspect, what is the accuracy of these things, most videos you see on Youtube seem to indicate that fine adjustments seem to be lacking somewhat and under difficult conditions its hard. Also the range of these things doesn't seem all that great. 

So, low payload and inaccurate and short ranged?

Doesn't seem to be a realistic security threat in practical matters, at least I believe it's going to be seriously overhyped. I'm not discounting that it might happen a couple of times but the damage would be limited and random, and kinda obvious to check every camera in a X radius from ground zero.

The issue people neglect is that it takes a person with sufficient knowledge and competence to make the explosive, make the detonator, and make a delivery system.

Its not like anyone is going to just be able to get some C4, tape it to a drone, and fly it with an ipad into things.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.