[Poll] Droid Turbo vs. HTC One M9 vs Iphone 6

LaboonTheWhale

So I've decided to narrow it down to these phones for which phone to get to upgrade from my Galaxy S4. 

Was kinda looking at this to compare the hardware/software that each phone have but I would like other people's opinions as well. 

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/HTC-One-M9,Motorola-DROID-Turbo,Apple-iPhone-6/phones/9003,8956,8346

Android is more familiar to me and they have longer battery lives than Iphone, but Iphone is much more user friendly for music/computer syncing as well as international language use like keyboards and dictionary apps. (From my experience) 

Opinions are welcome! 

I'll vote for the M9, because I've never been able to use a droid turbo (not available in the UK) but I prefer android to iOS and after trying out the M9 I think it's just absolutely incredible in construction and looks, plus the performance beats the S6 I reckon. The iPhone 6 is really nice, but too thin, too big bezels and the battery life isn't that good.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Android has longer battery life than apple really ?

Apple is more user friendly with syncing ?

No hate, serious questions

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Hey, I have an s4 too :). Personally, if the Turbo was available here i would get it. Just for that sweet, large battery.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Android has longer battery life than apple really ?

Apple is more user friendly with syncing ?

No hate, serious questions

Android meaning Droid turbo has the ridiculous battery which is what I was implying. My bad I should have specified. English is hard :P 

Since I have plenty of music Its easy to just plug in and hit "Sync" on itunes as opposed to my experience w/ android is plug in and drag into my music folder. 

Android meaning Droid turbo has the ridiculous battery which is what I was implying. My bad I should have specified. English is hard :P

Since I have plenty of music Its easy to just plug in and hit "Sync" on itunes as opposed to my experience w/ android is plug in and drag into my music folder. 

Oh I see, thought you mean average

I see maybe my syncing is just broken but hey I just use syncios so its fine

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Bigger battery in the Droid Turbo, faster processor in the M9. Cleaner Android experience with the Turbo, but that can be easily fixed with the M9. Better display with the Turbo. As far as I'm concerned, iOS wasn't designed for a large phone, and it is a pain in the ass to go back in menus without a dedicated back button. I would never get a 6 or 6+.

Bigger battery in the Droid Turbo, faster processor in the M9. Cleaner Android experience with the Turbo, but that can be easily fixed with the M9. Better display with the Turbo. As far as I'm concerned, iOS wasn't designed for a large phone, and it is a pain in the ass to go back in menus without a dedicated back button. I would never get a 6 or 6+.

The dedicated back button is really nice. 

The iPhone 6 is better than the M9 in every way except the speakers. The Droid Turbo, imo, is an awful phone. It'll get you a couple more hours of battery life compared to the iPhone but at double the battery capacity. The iPhone is also faster than any of these phones. I personally like having a physical button on the front of the screen to easily wake the device instead of reaching for the power button. It all comes down to what you prioritize- battery life- Droid Turbo, speakers- M9, speed and pretty much everything else- iPhone, OS- arguably the M9 and Droid Turbo.