What Book equals the start of the 4th season of GoT

I am planning to test an audiobook via Linus Audible promotion thing. So I am searching for the book that would equal the start of the 4th season. As far as I know there are 21 books and 7 seasons planned, so does this mean every 3rd book is the start of a new season?

Is book number 10 the start of the 4th movie season then? 

Thanks for your help.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

The fourth season is going to be based on the second half of "A Storm of Swords".

Honestly, read from the start. if you read some every day then you will have read them all before season 4 starts. I don't think there is a direct correlation either, I think season 4 starts halfway though a book and there are some things that should have happened in the show, before the controversial wedding, that happen in the book so the show has placed some things out of order already

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

+1 this is not one to jump into halfway through. 

you can walk into a shallow movie  like gi joe or transformers halfway through and be alright. you won't with GoT. 

characters definitely have an arc. nuances like nicknames songs and family sayings play a factor in your enjoyment of this.