good cppu cooler for liek 27$$ CAD no whut im sayin?

Go to solution Solved by blackadder,

H

H

I need a fm2+ cpu cooler for like 25$$$ INCLUDING TAX and shipping. And it has to be, I repeat, IT HAS TO BE IN CAD.  Led fans would be a plus. and looks do matter. Needs to cool pretty well, maybe like a bit of over clocking.

ignore title price narks

Probably not possible.  What is wrong with the stock cooler?  If you can't afford $40 CAD for a cooler master 212, you should stick with stock.  Everyone on LTT agrees the CM 212 is the best budget cooler.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

Here, it's on sale today at Direct Canada:

http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=11130AC0554

you won't find anything better at that price.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

You can probably get a cooler that has LED fans with it and that looks decent(subjective) but it's likely to not be any good.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Hyper 212 Evo is $33 right now, that is the cheapest you can get that is worth it

I need a fm2+ cpu cooler for like 25$$$ INCLUDING TAX and shipping. And it has to be, I repeat, IT HAS TO BE IN CAD. Led fans would be a plus. and looks do matter. Needs to cool pretty well, maybe like a bit of over clocking.

ignore title price narks

My advice for you is Dont be a cheap-ass when it comes to PC components.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

I found this for 32$ including tax and shipping off newegg. is it any good? I already have a couple case fans and one has leds on it so Ill us that one. (corsair air series something. forgot the exact name). 

and guys, im not just being a cheap ass. There is no more budget, I had $1000 to buy a pc with (thats cad, my pc is worth like 10 cents USD). I spent 973$$ all together lol. SO either id wait a long time to get a cpu cooler or get one now. And the stock one is honestly fine but it sounds like a vacuum when I play games. Even with noise cancelling headphones on I can still hear it humming in the backround. 

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835856006&cm_re=cpu_cooler-_-35-856-006-_-Product

THERE ISNT ENOUGH MONEY FOR A HYPER 212. IM GOING TO BECOME A HOBO IF I SPEND MORE THAN I SHOULD ON THIS. JESUS PEOPLE. I DONT EVEN WANT TO OC ANYMORE

THERE ISNT ENOUGH MONEY FOR A HYPER 212. IM GOING TO BECOME A HOBO IF I SPEND MORE THAN I SHOULD ON THIS. JESUS PEOPLE. I DONT EVEN WANT TO OC ANYMORE

So, a difference of $6 is enough to make you a hobo? If you're cutting it that close already, why are you building a PC in the first place? There's no need to yell, anyway. People are providing an option that would be considered reasonable under almost all circumstances. If your situation is different in that $6 makes such a significant difference, then can you please be reasonable about it and understand that not everyone realizes the situation you're in?

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I found this for 32$ including tax and shipping off newegg. is it any good? I already have a couple case fans and one has leds on it so Ill us that one. (corsair air series something. forgot the exact name).

and guys, im not just being a cheap ass. There is no more budget, I had $1000 to buy a pc with (thats cad, my pc is worth like 10 cents USD). I spent 973$$ all together lol. SO either id wait a long time to get a cpu cooler or get one now. And the stock one is honestly fine but it sounds like a vacuum when I play games. Even with noise cancelling headphones on I can still hear it humming in the backround.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835856006&cm_re=cpu_cooler-_-35-856-006-_-Product

this one is fine, should be better than stock. If you want less noise get a better fan, not sure if you can with stock cooler

Almost homeless too :)

Alright I bought the one I posted up there. Thanks for the help. I am a student after all so yes the budget is tighter than your moms skinny jeans unfortunately. So sorry if I came off as a bit of a dickhead. I will definitely consider the hyper 212 for future buying though. I was going to go with it if it wasnt for the budget xD

thanks for help peeps :)